It's You???

Jason's POV

"Glimmer??" I ask.

"Jason?" I hear back.

"Glimmer! I haven't seen you in forever!!" I half shout.

"I haven't seen you since Project Panem: Fashion Mania!!!" She shouts back.

I met Glimmer when I was 9 and she was 7. We became best friends. My mom moved away for a long time but now I'm back. And I love her like a baby sister.

"How are you and your 'Panem Takeover'?" I ask.

"Horrid! No one here gets fashion at all!" She says exasperated.

"Great. Now I will be the only style guy here!" I say, pretending to flip my hair. I'm actually not that fashionable at all. I just kinda sat there watching Glimmer do stuff.

Suddenly I look back at her friends. One girl stands out. She has a choppy bob and a sneer on her face. I like her.

"Who are these LoVeLy LaDiEs?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows.

"These are my friends Jay. That's Katniss," she says, pointing to a girl with silver eyes and a long brown braid. She looked at me like she was either gonna kill me or talk to me. Hm.

"That's Clove," Glimmer says. She's pointing to a slightly chubby girl with long raven hair and greenish brown eyes. She looked nice, but a bit demonic. (Quick AN. Remember that Clove is pregnant? I was so hipster-y making it up before others jk back to book I'm sorry)

"That's Madge and Finch, call Finch Fox or Foxface," she says. The blonde one, I'm assuming Madge, had wavy medium hair, with her nose in a book. The redhead, probably Fox, was kinda shy looking.

"This is Annie," Glimmer tells me. This girl had pretty reddish brown hair and smiling blue eyes. Finally. A nice girl who won't kill me.

"And finally, Johanna. Call-" Glimmer began.

"Call me Jo or I'll murder you and feed you corpse to the alligators," Jo says.

Her floppy choppy bob fell in her face. Damn. She's really cute.

"What did you say Dumbo?" Jo turns to me.

"Why did ya call me Dumbo? Tell me that first," I retort.

"Big ears. Bad genetics. Can you fly with those?" Jo asked.

"Johanna Aspen Mason! You just met the guy! See, you already fucked this one up too!" Annie yelled at Jo.

"It's fine. And what are you saying that I said out loud?" I ask.

All of a sudden that Fox girl pulls out a freaking TAPE RECORDER. WHO THE HELL CARRIES A FREAKING TAPE RECORDER AROUND!?!?

"Damn. She's really cute," the tape recorder played. In a robot version if my voice.

"Well. We both fucked this one up. Give me a call Glim. I can hang after work," I tell her.

"Bye Jason!" She tells me, carrying her bags and dragging he friends out of the store.

Wait. How long was I talking to them? Because now my manager and a line of customers are yelling at me. Blah.

"GET BACK TO WORK JASON!" My manager said. Well, more like screamed.

~Time Lapse~

After work I start walking to my car. Suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask.

A high-pitched scream rings through my ear. I look at the caller ID. Glim. Oh fuck.

Hey y'all! So, so sorry for not updating. I lost my phone and have theater and ugh. I am writing a couple chapters now so I can just post them later.
Kisses!
Pond.