Drama Class

<-Glimmer's POV--<<

"Class, we are having auditions for a play next week. The play is.... Alice In Wonderland!!! As part of your grade, we're just gonna have you all audition and have some type of part. All of you will audition, but if you don't get in, you are on stage crew," Miss Cashmere said.

I suddenly look up. Alice In Wonderland? My favorite movie as a kid ever?? I squeal with delight and start to shake Marvel. "Marvel. Marvel. MARVEL!!" I yell into his ear, "The play is Alice In Wonderland!!! I'm so excited!!!!!" Katniss gives me her, 'you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me face.' I am still so excited. I turn to look at Annie. She loves acting more than anyone in the world. She can't stop smiling. She is close to tears of happiness. Annie loves Alice In Wonderland. A Lot.

We are then let to practice the scripts they hand out. The first thing I do is turn to Ann. "Annie. Alice In Wonderland. Annie In Wonderland. That sounds perfect. Just made it up," I tell her.

"No really. I had no idea," she says back. I know that she wants to be Alice. Annie In Wonderland. I think that sounds perfect.

I turn to Annie. "Alice In Wonderland?" I ask. "Alice In Wonderland," she says. "TFIOS REFERENCE!!!!" we both scream. "Okay? Okay," we say. We always do that. Its almost like our secret handshake. Mr. Gloss hands out the scripts we will audition with, and then let's us practice. Our whole group decides to just talk instead of practicing. "So. Who is excited?" Clove asks. Annie and my hands shoot up. I LOVE this play. When I was little, I would watch that movie and see the play till someone yelled at me. "Finn, you could be the white rabbit. Or maybe Tweedle Dumber," Cato says.

"And you, Cato, can be the Red Queen with the crazy bobble head," Finnick replied.

"Oh, really? Go run down your little rabbit hole, Finny. Where's your tail? I thought all fwuffy wittle bunny wabbits had fwuffy white bunny tails," Cato retorted.

"Go chuck another person into a river of blood or something. I want to break your little bobble head neck," Finnick says.

"Shut up already," Clove says. She then looks at all our schedules. "Okay," I say, reading over her shoulder, "Three more periods of hell till lunch."

Everyone goes to their separate classes, and I head to science.