Baby Crazy

<-Madge's POV--<<

Ever since Clove and Finnick's bridge incident, they have become, like, local celebs. Clove is a hero for saving Finnick, while pregnant, and Finnick is famous for surviving that jump. Good thing the "fame" of being in the newspaper hasn't gone to either of their heads. Finnick would probably explode.

All of the girls have been obsessed with Clove and Cato's baby. Even Kat and Jo, who both refuse to admit it, but I can tell they are freaking out like little kids on the inside. We have gone shopping and bought them a crib and other things for a room.

Annie's getting better. Her cancer is getting better, and she only had to have a couple treatments of chemotherapy. And she has pretty much come back to normal. Also known as, she isn't blabbing embarrassing information to people. But she has gotten braver.

Finnick is getting his casts taken off soon. Peeta has pretty much had all the glass taken out of him. And now that Katniss is out of her coma, they are all better. From what I know. I don't pay attention much. I'm too busy fangirling.

I drift from the thoughts of these to others, then Jo snaps in front of my face. "Yo. Time for Clove's appointment. She is gonna learn if it is a boy or a girl," she tells me.

"Oky. Good to know," I say. I forgot. Everyone is at Finnick's place. I brought some sweats in my bag, so I change into those and plop down on Fish Boy's couch. I turn on the huge TV, and get Netflix to work. I then turn on Once Upon A Time. I love that show. I always forget that other humans exist, and before I know it, everyone else is squished onto the couch with me.

I sigh. "Humans hush. Fangirl trying to fangirl here," I say. I see a circle of eye rolls. I wonder if there are actual rolls called eye rolls and they look like an eye. "Madge. Madge. Yo. Madgey. Madgette. Madgeykins. MADGE. PAY ATTENTION," Thresh says.

"Oh. Yo. What's up?" I ask.

"Clove is back," Marvel says.

"Really? Already?" I ask, a bit sarcastically.

"Yes dimwit. And she has the results," Jo snaps.

"So what are your results?" I ask Clove.

"Well, the results say, the baby is a-"

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't updated forever. I will try to update my other book too. Sorry again. And sorry if it is short. I realized I needed a cliffhanger.

And I need help! Comment what you want the baby's gender to be! Also comment some name ideas! Winner gets a shoutout! That is all.
Kisses!
Pond