Come Back

<-Finnick's POV--<<

I wake up in a cold hospital bed with casts all over me. Then I remember what happened. ANNIE. No, she better be okay. I get out of bed and sit in a wheelchair. They probably won't let me in, hm. What to do. Then a moment of brilliance hits me. I shakily walk up to a doctor, and give him a death blow. Not enough to kill him. I hope. Oops!

I steal his doctor-y stuff and put it on. Then I shakily walk to Annie's room. I get there, and take a minute to breath. Ugh. Walking. Exercise. Blah. I walk into Annie's room. All I see are doctors and nurses, machines and blinking lights. And a still Annie. I push way to the bed. "A-Annie??" I ask.

"Who let the sex god in here!?" I here someone yell. Wait, is that, Kit Kat's mom? I thought that lady was dead! And seriously Kitty? You told your mom about the sex god thing? Ugh. I get pushed into a wheelchair and pushed to my room. I start to scream and kick and fight the nurses, then I feel something stuck into my neck.

Annie, Annie, Annalise Cresta. Annie Evelyn. Annalise Evelyn. Cresta. Evelyn Cresta. Annie. That is all I can see. Annie standing in a meadow in a white dress smiling. Wait. Are those wings? Don't tell me I get visions like Raven in That's So Raven. That would SUCK. Wait. That would mean Annie died. No. No. NO!

I sit up in my stupid hospital bed. I try to get up, but I feel groggy. (Pond's Note: I might have typos now cuz my finger is not working and that sucks) I lie back down. Ugh. Then I look up. Jo is at the side of my bed. "Hey sex god!" She yells in my face.

"What. The. Hell. Do. You. Want. To. Say. To. Me," I ask.

"Your Annie is okay!" Johanna shouts.

I feel like I could jump for joy. I fall back into a sleep filled with dreams of Annie and I.

<-Johanna's POV--<<

Oh. That hurt my heart. How was I supposed to tell him that they aren't sure if Annie is alive? Starfish is going to be kept on life support for 1 week. And if she isn't alive/awake by then, they will pull the cord and she will die.

So now I feel bad. Ugh. Being the message person sure is hard.

<-Foxface's POV--<<

I walk into Finnick's room. I know Johanna lied. She always cracks her jaw when she lies. I know it is about Annie's health. I walk to his bed, and shake him awake. He doesn't wake up. I know what will do it. "Finnick. I got sugar cubes!" I say in a sing-song voice.

He sits up and he almost hits me with his head. "Sugar cubes??" He asks.

I shake my head. "The real truth about Annie is that they aren't sure if she will live or die or if she is even alive now so they will have her on life support for a week and if she doesn't wake up slash become alive they pull the plug and she dies please don't hurt me," I say very quickly.

Finnick just gives me a shocked expression. Then he brakes down. I have never seen him in this much pain and suffering. I decide to leave. I try to keep a strong face. I walk out of the room and join the group. The last thing I hear is Finnick's sobs coming from under the door.

<-Finnick's POV--<<

Why the fuck did Fox had to ruin everything!!! I was happy and content and dreaming of stuff that I shouldn't have been dreaming about!! Then I learn Annie might die!? Ugh. Why is my life straight out of a stupid book written by a 12 year old with too much time on her hands on a fanfic app with close to 2k reads!? Okay. Maybe that was a little specific. Oh well.

All I can think of is Annie. I should go check on her. I climb out into the wheelchair from last time, and roll down to her room. I go to the side of her bed.

"Annie don't go. Come Back Home."

Hey y'all! The dots turned into a squiggle! So I literally started writing this after I updated the last chapter. Read on!
Kisses!
Pond