After Dark

Our clothing cannot come off fast enough as we tug and pull after the fabric attached to one another's skin. I feel Mr. Hale's hands seizing that of my body, and me unraveling before him. I haven't been touched like this for months. I wouldn't even allow Sebastian to sleep over because of the sexual imbalance that was there. Mr. Hale worked his hands up my thighs hoisting me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I cannot seem to catch my breath when I am within his presence.

I feel his fingers slide up the small of my back to the zipper upon my dress. At his moment I did not want to talk or even think about anything else at the moment. I quiver within his grasp feeling the excitement take over which in reaction causes me to smile. A genuine smile placed across my lips as our lips pull the wet fervent kisses from one another. My dress has dropped down just below my shoulders just revealing the top part of my cleavage.

My lungs cannot catch a break as it takes all of me to not faint underneath the sudden adrenaline rush I am feeling. The trail of kisses to the side of my neck make it unbearable to keep this foreplay going. "I want you, n-now," my voice low, but sensual. It's laced with lust in the most erotic intentions. I almost want to beg for him to be inside of me, but I let him proceed to turn me on.

His hand grasps the nape of my neck with him intently pressing his lips against my skin which now felt like jelly. Mr. Hale then sets me down on the cold floor. Before he proceeds I watch him unbutton his shirt for me. It's almost as if he's giving me a strip tease to which I enjoy. I'm watching the way he shimmy's the shirt off of his arms. I'm rewarded with that amazingly sculpted figure of his. I admired the way he took care of his body, and his well-being. The newest addition to him was the beginning curling chest hair growing upon his pecks.

"Come," he calls out stretching his hand out towards me. "Help me take this off."

I once again obediently nod at his proposal stepping over to him. My anxiousness gets the better of me when my fingers intertwine between the small strands of hair. I kneel down beneath him on my knees to unbuckle the belt on his suit pants. There's a part of me that wants to torture him for making me feel so apprehensive despite that all we do is work together.

This isn't what I am suppose to be doing. Mr. Hale is my boss and we severed ties a year ago when he left without notice. Now here I am on my knees about to commit the same act which left me with a broken heart in the first place. "I c-can't do this.." I remove my hands from his pants to fall to my sides. If I was going to go through with keeping business and pleasure separate it stopped with temptation.

"Ellie," he coos trying to soothe my emotions. "I-.."

He can't use that against me. I love you. It'll just continue to break me down all over again. "I'm yours..." His words shock me as I my eyes peak up to him through my eye lashes. "I've missed you. Probably even more than you have missed me." He admits dropping down to his knees so that were eye level. I no longer feel inferior to him when he's sincere enough to project his feelings into words. Our lips collide with one another for a slow passionate kiss this time. It's tender almost making my heart ache from it's gentle touch. I want him badly enough it hurts to be this close and so far apart. I need his presence, the warmth of his touch, and his words to keep piercing the barrier I have built up against me. I'm so in love and it's going to hurt when he leaves again.

A tear escapes my closed eyes just as I crawl into his lap. My arms rest upon his shoulders enough so that my fingers can entangle in between his locks of hair. "Make love to me," I whisper upon his lips coming to terms that if I am going to come undone for anyone that it would be for him. There was no way to escape this built up passion we both shared even if it was just a nightmare waiting to end. The feather like kisses trailing upwards onto my chin only make the burning desire worsen as I clench my thighs against his waist.