Danger

There are times where you have to make decisions about your life choices and own up that mistakes are going to be made. It's just the question of if someone is worth making that choice or mistake over. A blackened out SUV different from that of Mr. Hale's parks near the curb. Lately, Mr. Hale has had his driver escorting me to and from work to make sure I am protected from everything and everyone. He reminds me of a father in his protective ways making sure that I focus only on the positive aspects of our lives.

Stress is like Cancer.

It cannot be avoided.

The window of the SUV rolls down to the most exasperating face on the planet. Mr. Dalton. Since seeing him that one day leaving Mr. Hale's company he's shaved the stubble on his chin now appearing even younger. "Come," his voice deep and authoritative.

What would not getting into the vehicle cause me? I do not want any harm to come to that of my family for if he knows my whereabouts then he knows of theirs. I walk over towards the vehicle shuttering at the cool breeze that rip through my dress easily. It felt like something bad was going to befall over me in the next few minutes.

Once inside the vehicle I quickly send my location to Mr. Hale's phone just in case if Mr. Dalton were to try anything sneaky. "Leonardo Walt discovered the club. A big crime lord who had dealings in everything you could imagine," he states looking outside the window. "Drugs, money, weapons, politics, you name it. Everything. He only established the club because back in the 1950's and it wasn't until the late 60's and 70's that the club dabbled into that of social affairs and even sports. Alexander Dalton, my great grandfather had entrusted that every son, grandson, and nephew be admitted into the club after him. It was his knowledge about the mob and moves of any police activity that he had became a head member."

The way he began to monologue had been really annoying for he had been beating around the bush. "Would you get to the point? I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate you holding his girlfriend as a hostage to the dealings that you have made for yourself," I snicker.

"Your boyfriend, is it? Well then.. my point is generations have passed through this club. Mr. Hurst's generations as well. What do you think his Father or Grandfather might do to you if they found out that Mr. Hale let his conquest jeopardize his life?"

The way our eyes meet with the intensity makes me feel like there's something even more left to discover. Between the lovely dinners, erotic sex, and busy days at work I didn't even contemplate the importance of Dwight's existence. He is just one man. The door opens abruptly with Mr. Hale's face filled with hate and irritancy.

"Come."

I obediently step outside of the vehicle. Mr. Dalton follows suit stepping up to Mr. Hale. They had both been a whopping 6"1 of muscle and intensity. "I'm only going to tell you once. Don't you ever come near Ellie again." His warning makes me shiver slightly before his voice has never been this deep and threatening before.

"If Deckard doesn't get his grandson in the next couple of days we won't be so civil in our next encounter." Mr. Dalton holds no remorse for his words looking from Mr. Hale to me.

They don't blink as if it's like a contest to see which one will fold first. "He is well aware of the current situation," Mr. Hale doesn't back down from the stand off.

Mr. Dalton's husky driver rushes to his side whispering something into his ear which causes Mr. Dalton to seem uneasy. "Let's go," Mr. Dalton says dismissing his driver.