•Guru•

(FS/F)= Favorite Street Food
(F/F)= Female Friend

Yandere! Male Ghoul x Reader

It was just another ordinary day in this quiet, mysterious neighborhood

until..

his warm orange eyes fell on the both of you carrying a heavy box inside the house next to his. He went to your house, deciding to offer some help.

The pale-skinned, brunette held the box at the other side, surprising you. Your (e/c) eyes widen at his sudden, kind gesture.

Box after box, he helped you in successfully moving and clearing everything out.

"Thanks for the help." you smiled, walking towards him.

"No problem." he answered.

Later on, the both of you managed to hangout at his balcony stuffing some (FS/F) into your mouths.

"I'm (Y/N). What's yours?" you drank your iced tea.

"Mitsuru. Who was that person a while ago with you?" he asked.

"That's my grandmother. I'm the only one that's taking care of her becau-" you were cut off by your phone ringing.

You answered it.

There was a moment of silence till you screamed,

"He's a piece of s**t! Ugh!"

Then you hang up the phone,

"I'll talk to you later, bye."

You turned to Mitsuru apologizing that you cursed. He said 'It's okay.' then he excused himself.

× × × × ×

Mitsuru's secretly a hopeless romantic. When no one is watching, he would watch numerous romantic comedy movies in his spare time.

Yes, there's a catch. He's also a ghoul. A monstrous dark creature of the night that preys on human beings. He would do anything just to satisfy his deep cravings yet everytime a life is taken away, he would regret it.

He hates seeing himself as a monster.

He didn't want this.

The choice that he only had left is to survive in this world.

That is why he's doing this.

Mostly his thoughts were consumed with pleasure and affection. It could never leave his mind. His dream is that someone could love him forever and make him feel special in this world of prison.

No one should ever know his deep dark secret--that a male such as him is a ghoul. That way, he could keep himself unharmed.

Right now, he indulged himself in watching The Princess Bride (1973) in his living room. It was his favorite classic movie of all time. The kissing scene between Westley and Buttercup unfolds making him transfixed.

"Agghh!" his stomach hurt.

He quickly smeared a half drop of antidote all over his stomach to prevent the excruciating pain. The pain subsided letting the antidote soothe his body.

Mitsuru changed into a black long sleeve collared shirt with transparent striped sleeves and sexy black pants, partnering it with leather shoes.

Seeing his reflection, he smirked at his handsomeness. The male arrived at the local club eyeing an easy prey.

The young ghoul targeted a beautiful blonde female. It was obvious that she was a lonely party girl. Her attention was taken by him.

He whispered sweet nothings to her ear. She melted at his seductive voice. In return, he wrapped his arms around her waist persuading her to dance with him. They danced and shared a hot kiss.