•Sagi-Shi•

Yandere! Male Cheater x Vengeful Girlfriend Reader

(F/F)= Favorite food

(F/S)= Favorite Song

I is the letter for 'I'm so lucky I found you. It's a miracle.'

I can't imagine my life being without you, Liam. I remember the time when you and I were under pink skies, having a beautiful picnic date. We happily ate (F/F) then danced to (F/S) where you picked me up by your soft hand and laid your other hand on my waist to pull me closer to your warm chest. While, I let my hand clung onto your shoulder. 

We were a perfect match made in heaven. Your smile has the most contagious effect on me. I love seeing your genuine smile and I happen to smile back too whenever you did so. All the conversations and the funny little jokes we had brought great happiness to my face. I knew from there that I can always spend my midnights with you alone.

"I'll love you like you never felt." you placed a double heart silver pendant around my (s/c) neck.

"There will be a piece of you in me, always." I smiled, kissing you sweetly.

N is the letter for 'No word of mine will ever hurt you.'

I don't understand at all. Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something bad to even hurt you? You know I've always been the good girlfriend that any man could ever want. So, why are you doing this to me? The time when you began keeping your distance away from me, I knew things would fall apart.

A few days, I would think over the fact that I really miss you having me in your embrace as we cuddle together on the bed. Joyful chocolate brown eyes that won't even look at me anymore. Your lips that won't even speak my name and instead I only speak yours repeatedly like a lover's chant.

Yes, I admit it. This is a one-sided love. Sad to say, you don't even notice how much I love you. But you know what? I made a promise to you and that is I will never let our relationship fail. We can always fix it back together, I just know it. I am strong enough to lift the both of us no matter what hardship we encounter. The important thing is we have hope.

With hope, it will prevail anything. Fear and despair will be expelled. Don't you just love the idea of that? It's still not too late to see past the darkness. That is why I have these stars guiding me every night. My wish is to let you realize what I'm doing for the best of us. To let them grant me the strength that I need to keep going and to never diminish the positive thoughts that I have in my mind.

"How do you like the food?" I picked up your empty plate filled with crispy chicken and soft fluffy pancakes raised on top by various refreshing fruits earlier.

"Thanks for the food." you wiped your mouth using a napkin, standing up from your seat to take your leave.

"Liam, I need you like a heart needs a beat so please don't leave me. I deeply and truly love you!" I caught your wrists, begging you in the eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." you pulled your hand back, slamming the door.

The shame left me feeling that I was worthless. Beyond everything, all that time and effort went to waste. You won't even listen to me so what's the point of it? I slid my back down the door saying in frustration,

"You stubborn bastard!" 

Oh, I was beginning to hate you more than I had planned.