•Kitsune• (Lemon)

Yandere! Male Kitsune x Reincarnated Reader

(F/T)= Favorite Tea

Her (e/c) eyes have seen the other worlds. She travels there, night after night. She knows the intricate path. She leads those that needs to be led. Her spirit is strong and canny. She is the fox spirit.

But right now she's in need of my help in providing food for her cubs that came out healthily fine. I fed them meat to soothe their hunger which they enjoyed very much. I was no match for their powers of fluffy cuteness. They all had cerulean blue eyes with light icy blue and white fur that trailed from their head all the way to their three tailed fur. It was then that I noticed one of the cubs is stillborn. The loss of any innocent life, indeed any life, is tragic.

"You know, the smallest coffins are the heaviest." a single tear sneaks out of her sad (e/c) eyes and rolls down her cheek, knowing one of her cubs fell into a fatal death.

"My lady, I'm sorry for your loss. Such a cruel thing for this to happen." sadness washed over my face.

"(Y/N), listen to me carefully and promise me to do this one thing. Please, revive whatever peace and love that has died in me by staying with Yohei no matter the cost. He is very important to me and do always be twice as clever. Also, be brave because I believe in you." she caressed my face, her eyes glowed a pale blue which showed her last spiritual energy.

"I promise, my lady. Your words will be taken into action." I claimed, catching her body in my arms when she lost consciousness to live.

(End of Dream)

The balmy morning breeze of Maizuru in Kyoto, Japan comes drifting in from the small window which was fragrant with the scent of the ocean. I then woke up and rolled out of bed to the first ray of sunlight passing through my curtains from my small window.

'That dream could have never been stranger than my life. Right, mornings are for tea and contemplation.' I sighed, doing my everyday routine from taking a shower to dressing myself up with a new clean set of (f/c) kimono.

Lastly, I tied a white obi to finish the look by wrapping it underneath my bust line twice and tying this one in the front while making sure that my (f/c) kimono is not bunched up underneath of it.

Light makeup decorated my face which consists of soft pink lips, perfectly lined eyebrows, mocha eye shadowed natural (e/c) eyes, and a rosy blush that matched my (s/c) complexion. Followed by my (h/l) (h/c) hair that was styled in an elegant up do filled with sakura flower hair clips.

Another pleasant smell that wafted through my nose was the bread nearby from the Kumori Bakery.

"Oh (Y/N)-Chan, I brought you your favorite~" Joji smirked.

"3 words, 8 letters. Say it and I'm yours." I teased him playfully.

"I got food~" he laughed, handing me the paper bag behind his back filled with tasty bread that I adore so much.

I chuckled at him, proceeding to eat the soft and fluffy melon pan having the bottom covered with a layer of sweet cookie-like dough. I then drank my (f/t), thinking about him.

Joji was a childhood friend of mine who had warm ivory skin with brown hair and emerald green eyes. He wore a white striped blue kimono with a grey hakama which was worn over it and was traditionally for men's clothing. Quite similar to wide pleated pants or a skirt depending on the style. I really felt bad for him when his parents died leaving him as a precious young child that would have to endure it all alone so I decided to let him live with me as my brother knowing that it was only me and my father. What's more is that I didn't get to meet my mother ever since she left me when I was still an infant.