•Kingu• (Lemon)

Yandere! Male King x Missionary Reader

(F/H)= Favorite Hobby

(J/P)= Job Profession

A/N: Religious content ahead. I do not promote or have anything against the new age spiritual movement. It is simply for the purpose of the story that I had in mind.

The Dilston Castle offered the best protection against attack. Its main feature was its walls. An inner wall built of thick stone with turrets positioned at intervals and is then surrounded by an equally thick but lower stone wall. Also, the walls are built at different levels so that archers on the inner walls can fire over the archers on the outer walls.

The space between the two walls was known as the 'death hole' because being trapped within the walls would almost certainly result in death for the attacker. Often surrounding the entire castle was a moat and entry that led across a drawbridge.

Within the kingdom resided the powerful, handsome, and wealthy: King Geoffrey Chaucer. He had beautiful medium length black hair that framed his shoulders. Light yellow skin with earthy green orbs adorned his magnetic features.

Clothing his tall muscular body was an impenetrable grey light olive green armor that showed several encrusted emerald jewels over his chest all the way to the black swirled handle of his serrated sword. Little pieces included his black dotted belt, royal ring, and the emerald crown that sat on his forehead (Pic).

From the past I had known him the way a ghost knows its shadow. First of all it had to do with him. Never do I want to bring back the many things that had happened in the past into my amazing, new life. An honourable title that I carried proudly was a religious missionary of the new age spiritual movement.

I usually wore a long white gold linen V-neck dress that showed its inticrate detail from my upper arms and the sleeves of my wrist. Falling loosely just at my lower arms were the white layered fabric of my elegant dress. Lastly, a triquetra symbol hung on my soft (s/c) neck.

I heard that when he was young, he travelled among the commoners as often as he could to learn what would control them. As he ascended towards the throne, he knew that they responded more to religion than they would to anything else.

Rule the church, rule the country. He slowly but surely tightened his grasp around Christianity, bringing church and state together. It gave him the power and wealth no king had known before him. What he couldn't have expected, however, was for another religion to rise.

Here in the country of Domin, I had been a loyal devotee in sharing my strong beliefs about the new age spiritual movement towards different numerous people. Some believed in me while others don't. Those that believed in me gave up their faith on Christianity, allowing New Agers to multiply.

"Thank you missionary (Y/N) for teaching us the wisdom that we needed once again!" the people smiled gratefully.

"You're welcome! It is my duty to let you know where the truth really lies." I replied in a happy look.

After countless times of preaching to the flock of people garthered around me, I noticed that in between my speeches someone had been spying on me.

My (e/c) eyes peered through the other people passing by and the moving carriages. Nevertheless, that unknown person was good at blending himself in the shadows.

"As I was saying.."

Once the speech ended, the sound of applause rung in my ears. People cheered my name and owned the new religion at hand.