•Hanaya• [Part 1]

(T/H)= Type of house
(C/N)= Crush Name

Yandere! Male Stalker Florist x Stalked Reader

Flash Back

Look at how rare she is. There is nothing quite like her. She wore moonlight on her skin and smile bright like a sunshine. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair flutters in the wind while her (e/c) eyes sparkles in delight.

I found something beautiful, continuously spreading throughout my body. What a strange feeling in my chest. I just realized I fell in love at first sight.

She came towards my flower shop, looking around through the various flowers that would appeal to her liking.

"Welcome to La Rosa Flower Shop. My name is Haru and who might you be little rose?" I said charmingly.

"I'm (Y/N) (S/N). Your flower shop is very beautiful may I add. I happen to look for a bouquet of red tulips. It's for my grandma you see." the young lady turned around with a smile.

How sweet of her.

(Y/N)..

Her name was never anything less than beautiful.

"Thank you. What's so special about today that you have to buy her flowers?" I gave her the bouquet of red tulips that she was looking for.

"There's nothing specifically special about today. Everyday is special. My grandma loves flowers. They put a smile on her face." she beamly replies, taking the flowers.

"You're so sweet. I'll offer you a 50% discount, how's that?" I smiled, pressing the buttons on the cash register.

"That's amazing!" she then paid for it.

"Have a nice day (Y/N)!" I waved her goodbye.

"You too. Let's talk again sometime!" her silhouette disappears.

From that day forward, we often got along together. We got to know each other better. Our feelings for each other were slowly blooming into love.

There are countless nights where I just can't sleep with the thought of her occupying my mind. Asleep or awake, I dream of her all the same.

Over a few passing weeks, it was finally time to tell her how I feel. I wonder if she feels the same way I do. I awaited for this moment to happen yet I feel nervous about it.

What if she doesn't love me?

What if she's in love with someone else?

If all fails, I would protect my little rose at all costs from people that would like to taint her. I smiled softly at the thought of eliminating them from taking my (Y/N). And the best part is that she would never know it was me!

Here I come, my love.

Today was the day I'll tell you how much I love you.

She usually stays at home during the weekend, doing her chores. I knocked on her (f/c) (t/h) house, expecting her to be there but no one was around.

That was odd. She would've told me where she went. I sighed in annoyance as I quickly called one of (Y/N) friends in which she introduced me to her.

"Hi (F/N), do you know where (Y/N) is?" I asked her.

"She's with her husband, (C/N) at a resort hotel." she answered.