•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]

Requested by: alienosaur

A/N: Mentions of intoxication and explicit disorders ahead. Read at your own risk! I do not promote substance usage and I only want people to be aware of the negative side effects of the deadly flower (Angel's Trumpet).

Previously..

Her (e/c) eyes were stunned in amazement at what she saw. As we walked together, I've shown her the various flowers that surrounded her. She just smiled, listening to every word that I said.

"Thanks for protecting me, Haru." she kissed my cheek, hugging me.

"I've waited my whole life and It's true, I've been saving this for you~" I twirled her then kissed her lips forcefully.

"H-Haru, W-What a-" she widened her eyes, feeling the liquid travelling her veins then she passed out.

At last, she woke up to a special room that I dedicated for her. I made sure her wrists were chained so she couldn't escape. She drowned in everything. From the pictures to my personal collection of her.

"Haru, you're scaring me. This is not love, it's obsession!" she whimpered.

"I know deep inside of your heart that you love me~ You just have to trust me (Y/N)." I gave her the artificial red rose with the written cursive note.

"Did you have anything to do with (C/N) death?" (Y/N) felt horrified in taking my gift.

"What if I said yes~?" I licked the side of her soft (s/c) face making her shiver.

I spent my lovely days with her in that special room providing her with food, care, and making love to her. Still, she wouldn't appreciate my love for her.

I don't understand.

Why won't she flash her pretty smile at me?

Why does her (e/c) eyes look dull and empty?

Why doesn't she love me back?!

Before you know it, she escaped from me! My little rose didn't return.

About two years, my grief for you drove me to insanity.

End of Flash Back

~

Every minute and every hour, I was feeling in love. I stepped out of my flower shop bringing with me a beautiful bouquet of red roses.

People I saw across the street saw the lovestruck look on my face. They smiled at me and I smiled back at them.

By now it is getting darker and stars are starting to appear as I turn into an alley. I saw the woman walking down the alleyway, rushing up to her.

"I brought some red roses for you, (Y/N)~"

"You must be mistaken, my name is-"

I covered her mouth to slit her throat and stab her heart. The life slips away from her eyes, her body falling on my arms. This wasn't new to me.

In fact, I had done this five times previously. After disposing her body and the evidence, I left the alleyway.

I will find you soon (Y/N)~ I'm sure about it!

~PRESENT TIME~

(Y/N) (S/N).