•Akuma to Tenshi•

Yandere! Male Devil x Reader x Yandere! Male Angel

(F/T)= Favorite Tea

(F/P)= Favorite Place

"When you start to escape, you get used to being afraid Sweet Peach!" Renjiro called out, flapping his angel wings faster to get to you.

"There's no leaving each other. Not anymore. No matter where you go, what the distance is between us, I will always come back to you (Y/N)!" Fumikage soared in the sky, tracing your every movement.

Your footsteps hurriedly ran outside in the cold weather of a forest. Freezing out, but you don't feel it. The only thing you feel is the pain you're trying to escape from. The pain crushing you within. Every part of your body was cold if you touch it, but you don't notice. There was only numbness. Something that you were unaware of and the truth is you didn't care at all.

Their just too good to be true. I should have taken my eyes off them.

Some people you can never forget or forgive.

You wanted to go somewhere where nobody knows your name. Solitude is an intoxicating sense of freedom. Oh how you wish you could grasp that chance until..

"Ahh!" you dodged the struck of the angelic thunderous arrow that hit your side.

In finding a way to lose them, you jumped and turned towards the hidden nook and cranny of unfamliar places that you could ever imagined. Leaves crunched beneath your feet, branches being pushed away by your hands. Your tired panicking form hid behind the mossy forest floor.

Please don't take me and just leave me alone.

"I know that you're not that far~" the playful voice of the long white haired male echoed.

"Now, where are you my love?!" his counterpart sent the plants ablazed with fire.

"You don't want to make us angry now do you?" slow huge steps drew closer to your hiding spot.

I blinked and wiped the bead of sweat dripping from my forehead.

"There you are, Sweet Peach! I had finally got my hands on you." your hair was pulled tightly by the demon who had a dark lovesick smile on his handsome face.

"Wow, you're a dick." you scowled in his face.

"Do you want to be an angel or a devil?" he seductively whispered in your ear.

"What makes you sure that you're all that she needs, brother?" Renjiro pulled my arm, bringing me to him.

"Do I look like someone who cares what a guardian angel thinks?" Fumikage shot back, pulling me again back at his side.

"She's mine! I would do anything for her!" the angel didn't let go of your hand.

"I know we're gonna be together! You know I can take whatever I want!" the demon locked your hand in his deadly grip.

Both of their eyes on you held the same hunger; you touching, loving, and making one of them feel anything at all. They wanted to possess you in their arms for all eternity. A dark obsession that you can't erase. The (h/l) (h/c) woman that was a blessing gift born into this cruel world.

It was a game of tug of war between the powerful, spiritual beings.

Pulling you had cost your soul to split into two and the remaining other to leave your body.

"Ahhh!" you lost your conciousness.

"(Y/N)!!" they widened their eyes in concern, catching you in their arms.