•Patoron• (Lemon)

Yandere! Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby Reader

(C/N)= City Name

(F/L)= Favorite Luxurious Items

(Flash Back)

Once in a lifetime~

The suffering of fools~

The Oriole Café is renowned for its strong coffee which is certainly useful after a long day of shopping and delicate pastries. Its interior jives with the class coffee shop vibe which includes the warm lights, trendy music and dark wood panels that contributes to the luxurious, yet accessible vibe of the establishment. Your mother was also a waitress while your father was a plumber who worked for the city of (C/N) fixing water main breaks, so not too glamorous of a life if you might say. At the age of 19 is when you stepped into the restaurant business by following in your mother's footsteps as a waitress. You loved the atmosphere and the friendship between your colleagues. How sweet it was in knowing there isn't a need to go to the office anymore. Not to mention you loved staying there so you could make people happy.

Being a waitress can be a very brutal job sometimes when it comes to the time of your training. The person once said to you, "the redder the lips, the better the tips," and that was like the only advice she gave you to succeed. And apparently, that worked to your advantage. Your motto was always the same whenever you encounter different customers within the beautiful cafe.

It's not your customer's job to remember you, it is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don't have the chance to forget you.

Honestly, you were a working college student that needed to pay your educational tuition fee while maintaining to pay the other important fees such as rent, bills, and food using your salary or sometimes even your tips. This way your parents wouldn't worry too much all the time. Although your parents weren't successful in landing a rewarding job in an expensive café like you, they mostly worked hard in helping you pay the taxes along with giving you some little things that you loved to remember them by to which you occasionally visited them back at home in return.

But lately, the unforgettable memory keeps turning your mood off. You still couldn't fight back those painful haunting demons settling in your heart that happened about a year ago when you were in your first year of college. Tears didn't threaten to spill out of your pretty sad (e/c) eyes as you held it all back in. A soft smile then plastered itself into your make up coated face in order to cover the sadness that you deeply felt.

Fake it until you make it. Pretend to be strong even if you are not. No one can tell the difference anyway.

Your hand proceeded to fixed the messy wrinkles off of your grey apron that clung into your torso which was above the plain white collared short sleeve with charcoal pants and black high heels. Each strand of (h/l) (h/t) (h/c) hair got neatly pulled into a hairstyle of a ponytail. Feeling satisfied, you walked out of your personal assigned room as you headed to the center of the café to begin working.

By one o' clock, focused (e/c) eyes fell your gaze upon the sexy fine looking rich male whose age was 39 which casually sat on the dining table. Smooth brunette locks covered his forehead where it stopped near his gold rimmed spectacles that framed his chocolate brown eyes beautifully. Red stud earrings adorned his ears. The rich light brown skinned male wore a white long sleeve collared shirt that had a gold square pendant necktie underneath his polished grey suit having a rose boutonnière outlined with lines of dark navy blue and leather shoes. (Pic)