•Yūmeijin•

Yandere! Male Childish Celebrity Singer x Magical Reader

(N/N)= Nickname
(F/C)= Favorite Candy

A graveyard of stars painted the sky beautifully. It was just another night for the young boy as he stared at the moon. Then he saw a shooting star and thought of his older brother who had passed away.

"I wish I can find my little rubber ducky again. I miss him so much." he said his wish for the 25th time.

He had loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night because he believed that it was his only guide in his life. Liqin was a dreamer. A doer. A thinker. He sees the possibility everywhere. Not too long, the young dreamer went to bed.

Now the young boy before was all grown up. Cute guys like him make the ladies crazy and daydream. They fall in love without ever knowing it. Liqin was a tall pale skinned chinese male with short straight brown locks and chocolate brown eyes. A signature mole rested below his right bottom lip.

Still up to this day, the grief he felt became a scream trapped inside his soul like a constant cry in the dark or a sob he can never release. He would scream, shout, cry, the way the sky does with thunder, lightning, and rain. However, his grief over his loss was soon distracted by the person next door.

She was the kind of beauty that gently falls on your lips like snowflakes softly falling to the ground, silent, subtle, fragile to touch, but beautiful nonetheless. She was made of winter, thunderstorms, and scars yet she possesses the gentlest touch for the broken souls. When you meet her, you probably won't notice her right away, for hers is the beauty that whispers ever so subtly to your soul, capturing your heart and soul first before entrancing your eyes.

Unknown to her, Liqin somehow comes to the conclusion that the gorgeous lady that he just saw was the personification of his long, lost toy. They were both neighbours to be exact. He wanted to prove whether he was right or wrong so he asked his other neighbours her name since she was always out of her house.

"Her name is (Y/N)." a social worker said to him.

The asian brunette said 'thanks' to her then took his leave.

After Liqin came home the next morning from working late at the convenience store to support his family, he saw a package delivery laying on her doorstep. He took the package and knocked on her door.

"Hello?" when no one was answering, he opened the door and went inside.

"Hi there. What seems to be the problem?" she had just happen to come out from the bathroom and smiled.

"Oh, I'm actually fine. You must be (Y/N). I heard your name from the neighbors. I saw a package that was delivered on your doorstep." he gave the package to her.

"Alrighty then. Thank you, I really appreciate that." she bowed, taking her package then placing it on the table.

(H/l) curly (h/c) hair cascaded down the tall female's (s/c) shoulders. Her (e/c) eyes had shimmering magic within them that the stars envied. (Y/N) was dressed in a pink A-Line casual solid midi dress with nude heels.

"How about your name?" she asked him.

"I'm Liqin." the chocolate brown eyed male introduced himself.

Liqin watched the lovely female heal her patients' broken hearts. The palm of her hand touched their chest one at a time, healing their apathetic heart and filling it to the brim with love. He was the only one that saw how her magical ability was used. He then left to go back to his house.