•Miyōin•

Yandere! Male Hairdesser x Reader

AN ODE TO MY REGULAR CUSTOMER (Y/N)

By Sterling Xoxo💋

I

Deeply fascinated with the feeling of touching (Y/N) beautiful delicate (h/t) long (h/c) locks on my fingertips.

You put the finishing touch to elegance, being fully dressed with your beguiling perfume.

I stare and fall in love with the way you form what you would say using your exquisite lips.

My beautiful opulent bosom goddess that I wish to marry not as a visitor but as your beloved groom.

II

When you sat in my chair, we've made lovely interaction.

My scissors work at a frenzy in fixing your wonderful hair.

Having a customer like you is the best.

You felt amazing from the instant gratification.

In being together, we gave each other something nobody else can through a confession of marriage that I happened to share.

It's good that you picked yes because I will never let my love for you go unrest.

III

We had no friends, never did have. What could they add to our lives?

I take a dim view of couples who go out with other couples and share vacations.

It's proof that love is lacking, a gulf bridged by outside friendship. That's all it gives.

We're fine, (Y/N). We're happy together and that's all that matters. No need for complications.

IV

Living in a room above the hair salon.

Our days pass in a serene parade, sometimes enlivened by my fondness for dancing to our special wedding song.

My better half smiles. You are radiant. You are kind, gentle, and sexy.

While you were performing a shampoo, I kneel on the floor behind you and caress you to euphoria as the music played on and on.

We then passionately make love on the red leather bench, feeling your heaven's embrace right where you belong.

We make each other very happy in violent excitement and rapturous delight, you hit like ecstasy.

V

Time flies so fast when I'm in love with you.

I've enjoyed every moment with you, my better half. If you weren't there, the rotating arms of the clock wouldn't even move.

Don't make us fall out of love. I don't want you to repeat her mistake of committing suicide. The past is everything that we were.

I asked what time it is, clearly unfocused on my surroundings. It is simply a quarter to seven which you proved.

VI

Let's close up the salon because no money could buy the happiness I feel when I look into your cute (e/c) eyes. You are home.