•Andoroido•

Yandere! Male Android x Inventor Reader

(N/L)= Nationality
(N/N)= Nickname
(Y/B)= Your Best Friend

YEAR 2030

Society has already undergone a bulk of digital transformations. Biofuel powered flying cars can be seen floating in the sky while tactile virtual reality communicate touch through their fingertips and robotic guide dogs served as a support to the visually impaired people who are unable to house a real animal. Science and technology can easily satisfy the basic human need for food, shelter, clothing, education, and medical care but is still struggling with the need for "love."

In a world where computers dictate everything, people are coupled together by birth to create more offspring with the best genes in a system called FATE, or Fertile Accuracy Tied Evolution. (Y/N) (S/N) was a great leading (N/L) inventor of her day as she bears the image of the Nobel Medal from making this wonderful invention. The young 21 year old had also worked for the biggest tech firm of all time, Atlassian.

With the help of matchmakers, they have approached this problem through technology, using extensive questionnaires, behavioral tests, and genetic testing to pair couples together. While the approach is imperfect, it was now being used to fix unhappy families, by finding new matches for unhappy children and parents.

Atlassian was a famous tech company named after Atlas from the Greek mythology. Just like Atlas was tasked with holding the sky in place, Atlassian aims to give highly reliable software solutions that will always be functional. Upon building it, the interior designer envisioned literal clouds floating in the sky. The team redeveloped a cavernous industrial facility by concealing mechanicals, lighting, and audiovisual systems to make way for flawless surfaces in stainless steel, glass, epoxy, and lacquer. An exceptionally ethereal aesthetic pervades throughout, with a palette of white and eight shades of blue ranging from delicate cerulean to bold navy evocative of nimbus clouds.

For the (h/l) (h/c) haired ponytailed woman, monday was just another day to be killin' it.

'Okay work week—If you want me... come and get me.' she thought to herself, arriving to the futuristic building where she worked.

A lab coat enveloped (Y/N) tall, (s/c) brilliant figure. Underneath it was a navy blue turtleneck halter top paired with some high waisted ribbon tied black pants and complimenting gray stilettos.

"Hello (n/n)!" her female matchmaker best friend named (Y/B), greeted her.

"Hi (Y/B)!" she smiled at her.

(Y/N) continued to walk until reaching the main testing facility where her latest invention laid. FATE's advanced monitor held the data knowledge of all the residents within the community. What's cool is that any person can ask the couple matching machine about their partner once receiving their data.

FATE's design had a gray computer panel attached with various wires. Glowing light blue and orange energy ran through its technical system.