•Raunjishingā•

Yandere! Masochistic Male Lounge Singer x Detective College Student Reader

A/N: Sexual Explicit Content and Nudity ahead. Also mentions of Dealing With Drugs. Read at your own risk! 

(H/T)= Hometown

(F/S)= Favorite Scent

~Set In 1960~

College is like looking both ways before crossing the street and then getting hit by an airplane. Although it may seem bad, there was a positive side of it which is rewarding for surviving high school. The (h/l) (h/c) young woman was currently returning to (H/T) after seeing her father suffer a near-fatal stroke.

He amazes her every single day with all of his love. He was a great man by showing to her daughter his care and protection that remained as a pillar of strength throughout her life. (Y/N) dreams wouldn't be accomplished if it weren't for him. Old as she was, she still missed her father sometimes.

When she learned that he was suffering from an illness, she prayed for hope to the doctors that they would dedicatedly cure him. To her astonishment, he would still live. The doctor said that he still needs recovery before he could leave the hospital. That was all that she wanted to hear as she felt her heart stopped racing.

Upon walking home from being there, (Y/N) cut through a vacant lot where she discovered a severed ear.

"What is this doing here? And whose ear is this?" she thought about taking it to the police station for further investigation.

Police detective Denzel Carter then received the ear from her. From there, she became reacquaintanted with his son named Nathan. He has side parted sandy blonde hair complimenting his medium skin tone and black spectacles that framed his charcoal blue grey eyes. His body was clothed in a diamond white and brown checkered polo shirt topping it off with a black blazer. Down to his bottoms were dark brown pants and black leather shoes.

"So (Y/N), you like solving cases?" he asked her.

"I do actually. I watch a lot of crime shows in my free time and I tend to read mystery books like Nancy Drew. How about you?" she replied with a small smile.

"That's cool! I personally love doing math, you know. When it comes to my favorites, it is usually about algebra and statistics. In helping my dad with some cases, my certain tasks would have to do with determining the crime rates in neighborhoods. I also calculate for the speed of the vehicles and crime scene reconstructions." he shared.

"Wow, you've made math your friend. You may be the smartest person alive!" to which her face was shocked.

"Thanks, queen of mystery. The world inside your pretty head is uniquely interesting." a handsome smile graced his attractive features, causing the (s/c) skinned young woman to blush.

Time seemed to pass by leaving her waiting on the escalating suspense that was soon developing in her mind. Only then that she noticed he wasn't beside her anymore. Where could he have possibly gone?

Before she knew it, her male friend returned having the important information she really needed.

"I was eavesdropping at them and I heard that the severed ear that you found somehow relates back to a lounge singer named Chet Baker." he whispers.

"Nice going, Nathan. I'm so intrigued right now in getting at the bottom of this case. Thank you for telling me." her hand lingered on his shoulder.

The story begins at her apartment at night. What she was doing is entirely confidential. There was his average stature cloaked in a light white long sleeve shirt paired up with beige pants and black loafers. Its design on the top was painted with light blue floral patterns. A tint of the ocean that is in his crystal blue eyes which would make anyone fall deeply into. Don't forget about those soft burgundy locks on his mid-length hair. Cute and sultry middle part bangs that he can always get away with. Lastly, his exotic dark brown skin that was as fiery as the sun.