•Ātisuto•

(F/B)= Favorite Breakfast

(Y/R)= Your Race

Yandere! Male British Artist x Royal Family Student Reader

~Set in 1975~

Traveling abroad is very interesting since it opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell. Today, you will be travelling to United Kingdom by rail transport. You had eaten delicious (F/B) early in the morning on your way out of the Lawton House. 

Apart from that,  you are also a nineteen year old student from a half Australian and half (Y/R) royal family. Being the only child, your Australian father trained you to be independent and your (Y/R) mother raised you into a well mannered and smart young lady.

The weather was a bit chilly so you wore a red knitted sweater with a pink A-Line skirt that had a black belt on it. Thick white toe socks and vintage oxford black lace up shoes covered your feet. Dangling from your neck was a simple gold necklace. Some black pair of sunglasses concealed your lovely (e/c) eyes from the public to prevent attention.

"One ticket for United Kingdom, please." you gave the female ticket holder your passport card and your filled up form.

She analyzes first the passport then she makes an approved stamp on the paper, voicing out how much you need to pay. Her hand receives your exact money and she returns back your passport and ticket.

"Next!" the woman calls for the next person.

"All aboard to United Kingdom!" the flight attendant said through the speaker.

All passengers directly went inside the airplane with their luggages trailing behind. You gave the flight attendant your ticket and head towards the left side of the middle area to sit. Putting the luggage aside, you began to make yourself comfortable for the two hour long trip by taking a short nap.

Eventually, your sleepy eyes were awakened by the sun's warm rays hitting your skin through the window. It was only one minute left until you depart from the airplane. Next to you sat a kind elderly woman who apparently smiled at you.

"You seem familiar, dearie. Are you perhaps famous?" she whispers.

"Indeed, I'm part of the royal family." you answered quietly.

"Very well then, let's keep it a secret. I have something special for a young lady such as yourself."   the elderly woman softly mused, offering you a dainty 10 Karat yellow gold flower pin with baroque pearls.

"Why thank you so much, this is all too pretty for a mere gift." you smiled and brought up your black sunglasses over your head, examining the beautiful pin from your hands.

"Oh you deserve it, dearie. It truly suits you." she compliments, watching you pin the jewelry through your red sweater.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to United Kingdom where it is made up of the four other countries! Among the world's leading commercial, financial, and cultural centres is London which is the capital of this European country. It is also known to be the birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles in England." the flight attendant spoke.

The airplane soon halts to a stop and the bell rings signaling the designated destination.

"Thank you for travelling with us! You may all now retrieve your respective belongings and exit the airplane. Make sure you don't leave anything behind, dear passengers." he informs with a smile.

You got out of the airplane taking with you your (f/c) luggage. What purpose for you to be here you might ask? Behind that is a reason about you getting your portrait done by a gifted artist.