•Neko• (Lemon)

(Y/B)= Your Brother

Yandere! Male Neko x Homeless Alcoholic Musician Reader Lemon

A/N: Mentions of suicide, violence, and alcoholism. Read at your own risk.

I'm not okay, but it's okay.

Nobody needs me.

(FlashBack)

I remember the time my loved ones witness my violent attempt.

Fear and anger clouded their eyes.

Profusely shouting, "Get out of our house! My daughter was never a monster!"

Realization and guilt struck my heart with pain.

Because I've gone too far.

My precious brother was hurt by me.

Blood pooled out of his forehead.

"I'm SO SORRY! I just got a little bit out of hand!"

I want to tend to his care but my adoptive mother prevented me from doing so.

"Sorry won't cut for what you've done! You won't be coming back here until you stop wasting your life drinking like a madman!"

"Please forgive me..! You're my only family!" I cried.

"Tell that to your desctructive boyfriend!" her eyebrows furrowed.

She pushed me out, slamming the door in front of my face.

I then ran to my boyfriend's house not caring about the corncerned looks that eyed me.

As usual, he was sitting comfortably on the dark grey couch drinking rum. His bold hair showed the colors of pastel pink and blue which had a faded cross design beside his left ear. He had a few piercings covering his light skinned nose and ears. A black muscle shirt with ripped black jeans and black converse clothed his tall, muscular figure.

"What's the matter, baby doll?" he placed his drink on the table, coming towards me.

"I've hurt my brother so my adoptive mother kicked me out the house. It's all my fault that his forehead is bleeding right now. I honestly don't know where to live at this point!" I wiped my tears away.

"Hush now, it's all gonna be okay. Just stay with me and I'll take care of you~" he caressed your hair softly.

"I-I guess so.. but you're drinking rum just like I do!" I pulled away from him, noticing his alcoholic breath.

"I know baby still we can wor-" his words were cut off.

"I'm sorry, I just want to have a better life. It's best for the both of us!" I cut him off, instantly packing my stuff into my backpack and guitar.

As I reached the door, my boyfriend gripped my wrist.

"I'm telling you (Y/N), you won't last long without a musical genius such as me. I'm the only one you can trust out there!" 

"I am the woman of my dreams, Damon. I've got my own back!" I said fiercely, breaking away from his grip.

Damon watched you leave, curling his fists. He was going to get his revenge for discarding him just like that.