•Futago•

(F/H)= Favorite Hobby

Yandere! Male Telepathic Twins x New Student Reader

Seeing everyone that's in your class on the first day of school was a challenge considering that you were the new senior student in Akita High School. You didn't know the people around you and you hoped that they would welcome you genuinely.

The teacher then proceeded to call you inside. All eyes were on you as your feet stepped inside the classroom reaching the center.

"We have a new student today class and I want you all to treat her nicely. Kindly introduce yourself." the male headmaster spoke.

"Hello everyone! I'm (Y/N) (S/N) and I like (f/h). I hope you all get along with me." you could feel a pair of mysterious red orbs gazing at you intensely.

"We're so glad to meet you. Please take a seat next to Shio-San (left pic)." you claimed the chair, placing your (f/c) backpack close to you.

The pale and handsome black haired male with red orbs couldn't help himself from staring at you. He didn't care about what the headmaster was teaching for a moment.

You noticed his actions so you decided to make small talk with him.

"Hello there, Shio. I'm sorry for asking but what's with the long stares that you're giving me?" you asked.

"You're quite a beautiful thing to look at, (Y/N)." he smiles.

"Thanks for the compliment. You look handsomely smart." a rosy blush painted your cheeks.

"I feel like I want to know more about you. Can we be friends?"

"Sure, I can't believe I've already made a friend." you laughed lightly.

By the end of your final class, the two of you had further known each other well. Shio was the first one to leave allowing you to have no company until you saw your best friend again reading at the library.

"Shio, I thought you already left." you approached him.

"Who are you and who's Shio?" he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm the new senior student and your best friend named (Y/N). You were the one who gave me a tour around this school. You're my very first friend, silly Shio." you teased him.

"Sorry but I'm not Shio. My name is Koshou (right pic)." he informed with a wink causing you to blush.

The next day at school, you introduced Shio and Koshou to each other. It turns out Koshou was a senior too but from a different section.

Oh My God!

Their actually twins!

The both of them was shocked to see each other let alone touch each other's hands. In discovering the truth, it was revealed that they were identical twins whose parents divorced with each of them keeping one of the males.

"I didn't know that a day like this would come. I always knew I had a twin when I was a mere child and to be with him right now is a miracle!" Shio hugged his twin brother tightly.

"Thank you (Y/N)-Chan for doing this!" Koshou hugged back, grinning at you.

"You're welcome. After all these years, you two deserve to be finally reunited. I can't stand at the thought of you two separated." you bowed in respect.

Oh how wrong for you to think of that. Your life will now be colored by the chaos of trouble and you will regret in doing this ever.

As soon as the twin brothers got reunited, they kept in contact by writing to each other for the rest of their lives. Everybody's got a secret to hide in which they possess these dangerous telepathic powers that drives people to kill themselves.