•Oji• (Lemon)

(F/LS)= Favorite Love Song

Yandere! Male Prince x Rich Popular Reader

"Hello, I'm a wallflower."

"Babe, you look so cool."

Daiki and Azuma.

Both of these men revolved around your life. You were able to meet these two people that you haven't met before despite the usual students crowding over your beauty, good personality, and high status.
The first one was unbelievably Daiki--the school geek. He is a tall individual who has light blue hair and yellow hypnotic eyes with fair skin.

His clothes consist of a dark grey, buttoned down long sleeve shirt along with black jeans and sneakers. Draped around his neck is a brown scarf.
Lastly, thin black spectacles framed his adorable handsome face.

He was the smartest student in class and a technophilia. Often you would see him studying or reading in the library and accessing the Apple iMac there.

The shock that was plastered on your face couldn't be wiped off as he stood handing out a letter to you.

Dear (Y/N),

I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see you walk by. These intense feelings will never go away until I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one man for you and it is me.

Everyday, I hope that you will come into my life and tell me how you feel because what I feel for you exists only inside my heart. You are the only woman that can understand me, and you can only reach it; I give you the key, please unlock what you know can be the love you can only dream of.

You are beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper everyday. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear: that you love me the same way. I'm thinking of you always.

Love always,

Daiki

Your heart repeatedly pumped inside your chest at the sweet confession. What can you say? He won your heart. Despite everybody not wanting his presence and picking on him, you still treated him fairly. Kindness is loving people more than they deserve.

"I love you (Y/N)-Chan, will you be my girlfriend?" the adorable geek asked you.

"That's so sweet of you. I'll give you my answer tomorrow." you kissed his cheek, letting a cute blush to travel up his to face then left school grounds.

All the while doing your homework, you couldn't help but to feel disturbed by the noise outside of the house. You sighed and looked over to see who or what was behind that noise.

There stood Aszuma with a rose in one hand and a music speaker blaring out a sweet (f/ls). He was the school's handsome popular hearthrob of many female students. Even guys get envious of him and some of them wanted to be like him.

He has a tall height with pale skin, light green eyes, and emerald dark green hair that is usually tied into a ponytail. His clothes consists of a dark blue rolled up long sleeve shirt with olive green pants and denim blue sneakers.

"Oh my beautiful princess, will you take the honour in being my girlfriend~" he sang in a melodious tune.

(E/c) eyes widened at another love confession and the nickname 'princess' that he gave you.

Woah! Twice in a day. I must be one lucky lady.

"Thank you for the confession, Azuma! Let me think about it and I'll give you my answer tomorrow." you replied.