•Chosha• (Lemon)

Yandere! Shy Male Author x Fictional Character Reader

(f/d)= Favorite Deodorant

Being famous amongst the masses can bring anyone almost everything that he/she wanted and everything they ever dreamt of.

Fame. Money. Fans. And most definitely, Success.

People everywhere screamed his name aloud. Their hands holding and paying for the wonderful, interesting book.

"Clarence Beckett (Pic), we love your work! You're such an amazing author!"

His handsome appearance had swayed the audience into falling for his beautiful perception of what they believed him to be. They would do anything just to see or make contact with him.

Especially, the features of his tall height with light yellow skin. That long straight brown hair looking good with cool bangs which framed his cute coffee bean eyes covered by his smart black eye glasses. Dressed in a simple black collared shirt and denim jeans, not forgetting his white sneakers. A brown watch always hung on his right wrist.

Many of his fans had bought his previous book entitled, 'She Stole My Knight.' It tells the story of a knight who spends five years trying to break a spell cast on him by a witch, only to slowly fall in love with her.

As a young romance novelist, he had achieved phenomenal success early in his career but is now struggling with his writing. An idea is what he needed to overcome his writer's block and to push through from his previous novel that became only a temporary abandoned success.

They say the strangest part about being famous is you don't get to give first impressions anymore. Everyone already has an impression of you before you meet them.

His mind was always racing, always going, and always working at the constant fact. People are really quick to judge and it really irritates him so much.

It was time to face the truth, the male author needed to have a talk with his therapist. She all heard everything that he wanted to pour out from his heart and she knew exactly what to do at the situation.

"Mr. Beckett, you're writing assignment is to write a page about someone who likes your uninspiring dog, Toby." her smile gave him reassurance.

"I will, thank you!" he shook her hand, leaving in a happy state.

As he fell into a deep sleep, Clarence met a strange young woman. The epitome of beauty named (Y/N) (S/N), having (h/l) (h/c) hair with divinely soft (s/c) skin. A white and sleeveless lacy, floral dress that perfectly hugged her sweet curves. Embellished on her sheer tights were a pattern of small and black hearts. To the elegant black flats dressed on her feet. She was more than the reflection in the mirror. Her beautiful heart is what makes her valuable; for the way she thought. For the way how her adorable (e/c) eyes was glistening with stars whenever she talked to him. For the way how she can use her ability to make anyone smile.

He had never met anyone like her. Who stunningly drew a picture of Toby, saying she liked him. Yet, she was more in love with Clarence and it clearly showed through her choice of words and actions. (Y/N) eyes resembled a love in a rose garden where she kept her promise for him by showering it with a light of faith, water of sincerity, and air of passion.

"I can't help but think of forever when I think of you. My heart belongs to you~" she closed her eyes and placed her lips close to his, almost touching it.

The dreams about her makes him want to stay asleep forever. Eventually, Clarence woke up from his fantastic picturesque dream. A blissful hum escaped from his lips. The chocolate brown haired male pursued his therapist in no time and admitted how he had hardly fell in love with the character he was writing. His therapist learned from him a lot about (Y/N) (S/N).