•Piero•

Yandere! Male Clown x Blind Reader

As a young orphaned boy, I was abandoned to wander the gusting winter snows alone in search of salvation with a slashed scarred left eye and a face cruelly disfigured into a perpetual smile. What horrors of the past bad memories suddenly seeped though my mind!

It was when the king sentenced my royal father to death in an iron maiden. I didn't miss him for he betrayed me. How could my royal father lie to me? He was apparently the political enemy of the king. I wasn't like my father at all since I didn't want to follow his evil ways.

Oh worst comes to worst, I was mistreated by the child buyers. They were the reason this permanent grin exist on my face. Not only that, they painfully gouged out my right eyeball and raised a small knife to leave a slashed scar on my left eye.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, or erased. It can only be accepted. I blinked to forget what I had endured. You know, trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.

Everyone rejected me; they didn't want me. Hell, they were only there to make me feel bad. In their eyes, they see me as an ugly pathetic freak. I was ridiculed daily having to avoid their hurtful remarks and their constant throwing of tomatoes at me.

Days of long unbearable cold nights turned into a ray of a bright and positive sun shining down on me. I stopped staying down, waiting, crying, and moping around when I'm the only one who can decide to save myself. I would make myself a reckoning. I would rise. 

Indeed, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. I had allowed myself to turn on the light and let it lead me to a pleasant path after all the terrible things that I've been through.

A travelling folk merchant named Garrison was the one who took me in the travelling show that he came up with together with this beautiful (h/l) (h/c) haired girl, possessing such dazzling (e/c) eyes and smooth (s/c) skin.

Lord Garrison's Circus Felicity.

Painted with the colors of red and white stripes decorating the top of the tent while matching same colors filled the triangle patterns of the bottom

Painted with the colors of red and white stripes decorating the top of the tent while matching same colors filled the triangle patterns of the bottom. The ultimate attraction that shocked and amazed the large, cheering crowd. 

Our performances included the bearded woman who was singing powerfully with her magnificent voice and dancing elegantly across the stage. Followed by that was the colossal strong man who was energetically carrying an elephant while balancing on his foot. 

They say a spark can set the world on fire. And what better yet to enjoy the show than to save the best for last! I am that spark. The spark that made the funny performance worth their while. By letting my soul smile through my heart and my lips and my eyes, I was able to scatter rich smiles in their sad hearts.

Applause and cheering. Smiles reaching up their faces. I bowed at the end of my funny performance. Whenever I perform, the rush of excitement never left my veins. It only continued to grow when I fell in love with you.