•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)

(T/P) = Thin/Plump

~Inspired by Rise of The Guardians (my favorite childhood movie!♡)

Yandere! Male Winter Spirit x Light Guardian Reader x Yandere! Male Boogeyman

(T H E N)

Dreams are the roots of thoughts and motivation.

I am a dream monger.

Usually people come to me for the same reason.

That is to start afresh, begin a new life.

But money can't buy my jar of dreams.

They need to trade it with their innermost darkest secret.

The buyers tell me they'd come clean.

But they'd always reserve some bits of the truth from me.

That's why this jar of dreams has yet to find its true owner.

"I had a dream last night." the Winter Spirit looked me in the eyes, feeling ashamed.

"What was your dream about?" I asked him.

"You see, I was with this beautiful (s/c) skinned girl with dazzling (e/c) eyes, gorgeous (h/l) (h/c) hair, and luscious (t/p) lips. She was mesmerisingly perfect and I can't get enough of her~

I couldn't control myself so I kissed her lips, exploring her mouth. I must say, she taste like heaven. I then proceeded to kiss her sweet neck, letting my hands roam her delicate body. But then she began squirming underneath my grasp. She fought with me and I can't have that. She must be punished!" Jack rose up from his seat, shouting in anger.

His psychotic icy blue eyes then quivered in fear. The beating of his heart pounded so loud inside his chest. Jack groaned as he clutched his chest in pain, collapsing on the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Jack, are you okay?" I helped him up after seeing him transform.

His once snowy soft white hair became a pastel lilac blue color. A blue star mark appeared beneath his electrifying dark blue eyes. Dangling from his ear was a silver crystal diamond.

From his previous dark blue frosted sweater and brown pants, the only thing that changed was his top.

He now wore a french navy colored blazer with snowflake patterns found at the collar and the cuffs of the sleeves on top of a white collared long sleeve shirt. 

The powerful staff remained in his hand, turning towards the male blonde's direction. He clearly posed as a threat.

"Oh Sandy, I've never felt so good~ Can you do a favor to your pal and give him the dream jar so I would make her fall in love me?" he said playfully.

"I'm sorry Jack but I won't let an innocent female be harmed by your dark intentions." I shook my head.

"You just granted your death wish, my friend." he smirked, engulfing me with his dark snow powers.

I screamed my lungs out in trying to fight off this evil Winter Spirit but his dark snow powers are much stronger than mine. My body gave up with my hands going numb. Darkness had already striked my shining heart, consuming it dead.

"Besides, I have better plans for myself. I will gladly join Pitch's side and together we will rule the world! (Y/N) will be mine once and for all!" his deep twisted laughter echoed throughout the darkened room.