•Naga•

(FF/S)= Favorite Fashion Store

Yandere! Male Nāga x Reader

A brown haired woman was crying, her tears falling like an endless river. The silver haired male beside her comforted her.

"We've been cursed! This is unacceptable!" her hazel eyes burned with rage.

"Don't worry dear, everything is going to be okay. Don't think too much because you will only hurt yourself." he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her forehead.

She glanced at the two twin male babies lying on the blue shared crib. One looked healthy and normal while the other one had a silver scaly tail that belonged to a Nāga.

"I'm worried about how he would grow into something terrifyingly viscious upon this world that does not treat his kind well other than us." she whispers hopelessly.

"We'll protect him at all costs just to keep him safe from the dangers of the outside world." the silver haired male declared to his wife.

There was a time when his wife suggested to find someone who could lift the horrible curse and so the husband did as he was told.

He managed to find a blonde female healer in her thirties at a rural city. She told her to drink this type of medicine so the Nāga would be a normal child but it didn't work.

The child's tail of a Nāga's only grew more long. By the time he went back to that rural city to find the blonde healer, he was too late since she had already left.

His wife continued to cry all night with her bloodshot eyes for all of him to descry. He truly felt bad for her as he continued to calm her down.

Many months later, the two children grew up alike. Literally, they have all the same features except one's long scaly silver tail.

They were seven year olds at that time. Shinichi and Shinji acted as brothers, growing closer together.

Shinichi protected and cared for his brother with all his heart. Shinji appreciated the feeling of acceptance and affection even though he knew he was different from the rest.

At his wife's deathbed, he couldn't believe she left him early. It was painful to see her die just like that.
The husband gently wiped the tears across her pale white cheek.

"Promise me you'll protect S-Shinji, that's all I ask.. I love y-you." her hazel eyes closed itself.

"I promise, my love. I won't let you down." he kissed the back of her hand where she wore her diamond wedding ring.

From that day onwards as he waited for Shinji to hit his early teens, he formed a plan in his mind to protect him from the world without hurting him.

Shinji had been placed down the basement of the house to live there. The basement turned into his bedroom. He wasn't allowed to step out of his room.

His father and Shinichi constantly visited him. After a while, it was only his father who was left. The young Nāga grew cold and distant from the two of them.

"I'm fine." Shinji says emotionless.

"You don't look fine." Shinichi says with concern.

"Then stop looking!" his hazel eyes turned into yellow slits with his fangs daring to bite him.

The other twin stepped out of his room. Day after day, Shinji's appetite for blooded species grew more beastly.

He devoured animals, even humans along the way. The animal control that his father had hired for him has been eaten. These energy that he consumed only made him stronger.