Joxel's Slut

Hello.

Okay, so this is a story that I've been having on my mind. Don't know if it's going to be good or not. I'll give it a shot tho, you should too!

Ill give you guys a large summary though, ;)

*

You know that so called slut of your school? The one who is rumored to already slept with all the guys in the school? The one witn make up caked up and over exposed clothes? Yes, I'm talking about the one that makes you wonder, what do her parents make of this?

Have you ever wondered what's her story?

Meet Braden Kellin, the slut of Joxel High School. She's looks just like your typical slut, minus the fact that she isn't rich at all and has no parents and is stuck at an orphanage with an abusing house owner.

And this is her story.

*

Not really large, but yeah, don't wana give away the whole story:).

Vote coment share and check out my.other stories!

By the way, read at your own risk. Abuse, few cursing words, are involved.

**none of these chapters are edited **

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. EVENTS OR PEOPLE THAT RELATE TO SOMETHING OR SOMEONE ELSE IS COMPLETELY ACCIDENTAL. NAMES OR PLACES MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACTUAL THINGS. THEY MAY BE MADE UP. COPY ANY PART OF THIS AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. NO PART OF THIS MAY BE USED OR POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU FIND THIS STORY SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT IS NOT WATTPAD, CONTACT ME FOR I ONLY HAVE THIS STORY POSTED HERE. SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I GOTTA GET THEM ASSHOLES ATTENTION BRUH. Thank you.