Twelve

Two days later.

     Braden was up and getting ready, doing her usual makeup routine. Same as always, covering her face in many layers of makeup, just to cover up the hideous bruises.

     She put her cheap make up brush and sat down on the toilet. Putting her head doen and looking down at her arms, she felt disgusted.

     She knew no one would ever love someone who is so damaged inside and out.

     After she had visited the cemetery, it had all started to make sense to her. Everyone was acting weird because Jillian had just been claimed to be missing.

     The next day after visiting the cemetery, curiosity was killing her. She started to listen to everyones conversation in her classes and in lunch.

     "His mom thought he had just ran away for a couple of days, like he does sometimes. But she said he didn't come back after five. She got worried."

     "Maybe he did run away. Maybe he doesn't want to come back."

     "Sure, runaway and not tell anyone, not even his closest friends. No, that's so not him. Everyone knows that deep down, he's vulnerable."

     I heard a sigh. "We shouldn't think of the worse, we should just hope for the best."

     And then another conversation went like this:

     "I still can't believe he's missing."

     "I think they're throwing a search party, I don't know. I think it's pointless, he's probably out somewhere just getting drunk and high."

     "It's almost been a month."

     "Who knows, maybe he won the damn lottery."

     "I don't know why you're taking this so lightly, Rebeka."

     "Maybe because I don't give a shit about that heartless bastard. Always going on about how damn perfect he is, thinking he can get any girl. Sure, he does, he thinks were just toys. Picks one, and then gets tired of it and then grabs another. And that's his cycle. Get, get tired, get, get tired."

     "I don't see how that's completely his fault. Those girls should use their brains. The blame isn't one sided."

     Something was slammed. "Doesn't matter! What ever happened to him, he fucking deserves it."

     Braden honestly didn't know what to think. She hadn't seen him because he was just missing.

     All she was going to do was hope for the best of him. Braden wasn't going to be heartless and hope for the rest.

     Heather came in.

     Braden looked at her waiting for her to say something.

     She did. "Nina's gone."

     Braden didn't know what shocked her.

     The fact that Nina actually got out of here.

     Or the fact that Heather said it like she missed her.

     For Braden, it had always looked like Nina was a bother to Heather.

     Braden guessed she was wrong.

     Braden didn't know what to say. She got up and walked to Heather.

     She hugged her.

     Heather seemed to be stiff for a while, but then she let out a sad sigh and hugged Braden tighter.

     "They never came for me. They lied." Heather sadly mumbled. "I miss Nina." Braden didn't know what to say, she placed her chin on Heather's head.

     "Me too and don't worry Heather, I know you're going to get out of here one day. I just know it."

*

Hi!

Gr, the movie was great! And I'm not even a fan of transformers, lol. I'm a get the soundtrack. Omfg, I was so tempted to get my phone out and write the lyrics. I didn't tho :(

So I updated because I deleted all my social accounts (exp facebook lol) and I was really bored, so yeah.

Okay so, do you think Heather will change after this? And hey, no more Nina in this book :/ We lost a character, yo!

Okay so, vote, comment, and share da love of this book to your friends! (almost got 300 reads gaaah (excitement))

Okay bye, lots of love from Bumblebee. (lmao he was hilarious) Okay bye! :)