Five

Braden sat in class with her pencil on the paper ready to write aything important that the teachee said.

     Braden wasn't stupid, in fact she has has A and B grades every since elementary. She knew that letting her grades go down wouldn't do anything.

     It doesn't hurt to try and get a good grade either.

     Of course, other kids that have lower grades than her don't care that she has good grades. It doesn't help a tiny bit to change their mind about her.

     They think that all that goes through Braden's head is, sex and guys.

     But that's not the whole case, sure guys are in her head but not twenty four seven.

      What's in her head is having to keep watch to make sure no one can see her bruises. There's wondering what her life will turn out like, and then there's wondering what will happen when she gets home.

     And so many other things.

      There's never a time where she has a clear and peaceful mind. There was always something she needed to be worried about.

     She stopped writing on her paper when a small crumbled paper fell onto her desk. Braden looked up, but saw no one else looking in her direction.

     Braden put her pencil down and opened the paper.

     What was wrong yesterday? Getting tired of fucking guys? About damn time.

     Her eyebrows furrowed, there was no one in this class that was there yesterday. She frowned, word had probably gone out already.

     Braden put the paper down and just slid it off her desk, it fell to the ground and rolled under a desk.

     She could hear students talking about her and all of the gossip that has been going around Joxel High.

     The bell soon rang and Braden grabbed her things to head off to her next class. Which it happened to be gym.

     She has only had it for this semester and thankfully it's the last one she ever has to take.

     Running and doing many other physical activities with many bruises, isn't fun at all. Or for the matter of fact, easy.

     But Braden has learned to keep a straight face on. Hell, people take it as if she thinks she's better than them.

     That's one of the reasons that no one likes her, they immediately assume that she's a bitch and slut just because of the way she looks.

     Braden has gotten used to it already.

     She's learned that people are going to judge you no matter what you look like or do.

     It's what people do.

     When it's time for Braden to change into her gym clothes, she either changes in the showers or bathrooms, or just waits until everyonr leaves.

     She just doesn't want any of the girl's to see any bruises on her body.

     As shocking as it might seem, Braden is very insecure of her body. Not only because of the bruises and scars, but also because she doesn't think it's good enough.

     She doesn't see a lot of curves on her, only bruises.

     When it comes to being with a guy, they of course see her full body. But they never do care.

     They see them and look curious for a millisecond, but then it's gone and replaced with complete lust.

     Maybe Braden gets disappointed. Maybe she wants to find the one guy who will question her about them and actually look like he cares and is worried for her well being.

     But so far, she hasn't found the one guy. Braden believes she never will, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

     Braden doesn't think so.

     Braden was putting her shirt on, when the curtain of the shower was yanked open.

     It just happened to be one of those typical girl who is a bully to everyone else, just because she's insecure.

     Georgia Gould, who wasn't as skinny as all of the girls in Joxel High.

     Braden could tell she was insecure. She didn't need to be informed about that.

     Braden quickly put on her shirt and stood leaning against the wall. Many girls where blocking her exit now.

     Georgia looked at Braden in disgust. "Well, don't you look a bit thirsty?."

     Girls snickered and one girl spoke up. "You know what, Georgie? I think she's a bit thirsty."

      "Well, let's help her out." Georgia walked towards the wall and turned on the water.

     Georgia looked proud and the girl's laughed, some even taking pictures and videos with their phones.

     Braden no longer leaned against the wall. She slid down to the ground and placed her head between her knees, that she put up.

     As much as Braden wanted to get sway from this humiliation, she couldn't.

     Braden knew her make up was getting completely ruined from the water, if she got up, they would see her bruises.

     So Braden just stayed there, getting soaked by water and getting laughed at.

*

hi!

Schools almost over! So happy.

Well, I updated.

I love da love Ive beeb getting from this book!

Makes me soo hapoy guys! Glad your liking it so far!

Well, I felt like being nice so I updated.

Vote,

Comment,

Share daaa love!

:)