Four

Sir Locks was obviously there, he did basically live there.

     But there were those rare times where he would be gone for a day or two. From what all the orphans have heard, Sir Locks goes hooking up with women.

     There's no denying that for a forty year old, Sir Locks is good looking. He's not married anymore, a few years ago his wife filled for a divorce.

     The orphans think that maybe it was because he started abusing her too. They were only married for two years.

     Sir Locks has the good looks, but that doesn't make the orphans like him a tiniest bit. They all know that under that fake persona he has, when future parents come, is all an act.

     Not only does Sir Locks abuse all of the orphans, but he also gets a bit too touchy with them.

     Especially with Janet, and even though she desperately wants to be loved, she knows that Sir Locks is definitely not one to try for.

     With all means, she tried her best to get away from him. He disgusts her.

     "Well, if it isn't my favorite orphan, the little whore." Sir Locks got up from the couch with a beer in hand. It didn't matter if he was sober or not, he would still abuse the orphans.

     Braden looked at him with no interest instead of showing fear. She always hoped that he'd get the clue, but he never does.

     Stepping around him, she headed to the stairs.

     Only to be pulled back from a fist full hair. "Where do you think you're going?" He said right next to her ear.

     Her face scrunched up from the odor of beer that came from his mouth. Braden didn't reply, it seemed to anger Sir Locks.

     Pushing her violently away from her, he said, "Get the hell away from me you dumb slut." Braden fell to the floor.

     She twisted her ancle since she was wearing heels. Her head started to pain from the impact of her head hitting to first step of the stairs.

     She got up slowly, going up the stairs she couldn't help but hear Sir Locks curses.

     "That whore, I'll get her some day. I'll teach her a lesson. That bitch."

     Braden ignored his words.

     Passing the first door, which held the under ten, she went for the second one. It happened to be the one at the end of the hall, the rooms are big after all.

     In that room, it held all the orphans over ten. Braden was the oldest so far and there hasn't been a new orphan in a few months.

     Which is great, no kid deserves to be here.

     She opened the door and saw all the kids sitting down in their bed. They had probably thought that it was Sir Locks coming.

     That's how it is, everytime they hear footsteps, they instantly go to their beds and sit down. It's become a habit now somehow.

     "It's just me." Braden said as she closed the door.

     Relieved expressions were on their faces.

     An eleven year old named Nina, came up to Braden. "Is he drinking?" She asked softly in a terrified voice.

     Nina just came to the orphanage a few months ago, she's still not used to it. Her parents died in a fire, it wasn't really a surprise that every orphan knew.

     They used it as the only thing they have in common, because every one of them in that house lost their parents somehow.

     Heather pipped up. "He's still drinking." She rudely said. "I already went to go see a while ago."

     Nina looked at Heather for a moment and just nodded sadly.

     "Get out of my way, slut." Said Heather as she pushed Braden roughly.

     Braden hissed in pain as she fell to the ground softly. She wasn't able to keep her balance.

     Heather looked back and you could almost see a hint of regret in it. But then it was gone, she was just glad she wasn't Braden.

     "What a clumsy, slut."

*

Hey!

It's not that good, but its something!

Small bits every chapter! :D

Haha okay, bye.

Ya know what to do,

vote,

comment,

shaaaaare da love!