Seven

The next day after school, Braden went around for her usual every school day walk.

     For the past week, she hadn't seen Jillian at all. Not even at school which was odd. She had one class with him.

     Walking around the same place with her lasy encounter with Jillian, she thought back to the group of teenagers.

     Especially Esmeralda.

     When Esmeralda tried to get her friends to go, Braden almost felt thankful, even though her friends didn't listen to her.

     Even though Esmeralda did have a reaction to when they called her Brandon, Braden didn't care.

     Because that actually made something inside of Braden awaken.

     When Braden and Esmeralda first met, Esmeralda thought her name was Brandon when they introduced themselves.

     Maybe it was just Braden's handwriting that was bad. Or maybe Esmeralda got them confused.

     It was hard for Braden to write her name on that small paper hat.

     Esmeralda occasionally call Braden Brandon. It was only when Braden was upset or mad.

     It would always make her smile at her silly best friend.

     For some reason, Braden's lips started to tug at it's corners.

     She missed having a best friend.

*
Hi!
very, very, short, I just had to update.
Oh well.
Hope you liked it.
School has been over for a week :o
Vote, comment, share da love.
Check out my other stories! (cough, two years after the crash, cough, cough)
Love you all.