Heather P.O.V (EXTRA CHAP.)

(EXTRA)

I woke up from someone shaking my shoulder softly; I opened my eyes and found out that it was Nina. "You have to get ready for school." she said.

I nodded and smiled at her. "Okay, thank you Nina."

She smiled and said, "You're welcome." before she walked, probably to get ready herself.

I got up reluctantly and stretched; I looked down only my arms had bruises this time, so it didn't hurt when I stretched. I looked at the bed I was on before and realized that Bon (the girl I share the bed with) wasn't there anymore. She must have gotten up already.

I grabbed my school clothes that I had folded under my bed and headed to the restroom to change. Even though I could change right there next to the bed, I didn't because I needed to go to the restroom really badly.

I turned the door knob and stepped in slowly, checking if anyone was there. Braden was there.

She stood in front of the mirror looking closely at a bruise that was on her face. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." I heard her say to herself.

I looked around and backed away from her view, but I didn't know why. I watched as Braden began to apply make up on the bruise and many others. Once she was done, I was about to step in, but then she spoke to herself again.

"This is why you're labeled as a slut." She said in a disgusted tone. A small tear slid down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. "Don't want to mess up that make up of yours." She said harshly.

That's when I snapped out of it and pushed every feeling of regret that I had in me. I wasn't going to turn into a softy, I had to stay strong for myself. "Are you don't looking at yourself, whore?" I questioned way too rudely.

Braden just shook her head at me, at my question. Why couldn't I be more like her? Headstrong and pretty? I watched as Braden moved to the side and pick up her things. She was about to open the door, but she froze when she heard loud footsteps.

I froze too. I panicked and made my way to my bed and stood next to it. When I looked around for Braden, she was already half way out the window. I wished I was going with her.

The door flew open and some of the orphans flinched. Sir Locks walked in, he was sober, it was early in the morning, but that didn't mean that he was less violent. "Get your asses up, pricks. Get out of my damn house and go to school you fucking idiots." Everyone nodded. "Now!" he yelled.

Everyone, including myself, scrambled to grab our things and head out the door. Sir Locks stood at the door and everyone that passed by him, either got a rough push or manhandled by him as he threw an insult.

My heart pounded violently as I walked pass him, when I thought I was safe, he pulled me back by my hair. He chuckled when I yelped and then he pushed me back out. I fell to the floor scrapping my knee on the wood floor. "Get out of my sight you little bitch." he said. "And next time, tell that little slut to fucking stay."