Fifteen

Two Days Later.

     Braden sat in the principal's office, just staring at her hands as if they were the most interesting thing ever, and right now, they were.

     It was obvious now that the principal of Joxel High, Mrs.Conner, had heard of what had been going on around a school about Braden. An not the one where she was supposedly a slut, no, the one about how she got abused by someone.

     Braden couldn't believe how creative the people in Joxel were. There were already way too many rumors to even count, they were all theories as to who abused her.

     Some say that the reason Jillian disappeared was because of this, that he had done it to her. But if they would have used their brains they would have realized that Braden had been having all this make up way before she was with Jillian. And way before he disappeared.

     There was still no news about him.

     There's even a rumor about how she's a prostitute. Apparently, they believe she hooked up with a guy for a lot of money, but it didn't work out so well because she got beat up.

     The one that bothered Braden a bit was the one about how her family despises her and did all of this to her, causing her to run away, which they think explains the reason as to why she wears the same outfit all the time.

     It bothered Braden because she knew her family would never have been capable of that. Not even her father who ignored her, he would never lay a finger on her just because she looked like her mother.

     When Braden heard the rumor, it hurt her because she knew her family wasn't perfect before, but it had been close to perfect for her. Even if her father ignored her, she knew he loved her, he just didn't show it.

     Braden looked up to Mrs.Conner, she had been staring at Braden the whole time with worry and pity.

     Braden just held a blank expression.

     Mrs.Conner leaned in. "Braden, I'm not trying to get in your business, I never did when I heard the other rumors, but in this case, I have to make it my business. I think it's my job to assure that you are safe at home and that nothing happens to you."

     Braden ignored the fact that she was just doing this because it was her job.

     Braden ignored her.

     "Braden, you can trust me. I won't tell anyone anything because its not their business anyways. I just want to help."

     "It's not your business."

     Braden knew she should have said something else, something that would help her get out of the hell hole, but she didn't. She didn't want to get in trouble with Sir Locks, but of course she knew he was going to get a call when Mrs.Conner reached for the phone that lay on her desk. She flipped threw some files and eventually foud the number.

     Mrs.Conner must of not known she was an orphan nor that she lived in an orphanage, because when she looked at the file, she immediately looked up to Braden. She assumed something. "Does the owner do this to you?"

     Braden ignored her. She didn't want to give away anything.

     "Braden, this is serious. Braden look at me."

     Braden lazily and reluctantly looked up to Mrs.Conner. "What?" She said flatly.

     "You have to tell me if this Tom Locks, is doing this to you. He doesn't have a right to lay a hand on you, you have to tell the truth Braden before things get worse."

     "It's not your business." Braden said again.

     Looking at the clock, she saw that her first class was almost over. She couldn't believe she had been here for almost a whole class. She suddenly became anxious and desperate to leave.

     Mrs.Conner spoke. "Braden, if you don't speak or say the truth, this is reall-"

     Braden cut her off and quickly stood up. "Maybe you should stop assuming things, and it's really none of your business to assume anything. Stop looking at those damn files and assuming things!" Braden's finger pointed to the door. "Stop looking at those damn files and look out there. Maybe they're the blame and not him. Either way, it's none of your business. If I wanted help I would have asked for it a long time ago!"

     She knew she made a mistake cursing at the principal and yelling.

     Braden knew she also made a mistake when she someone said that the students were the blame, it would just make things worse.

     Braden partly lied on the last sentence. She would have asked for help and she did once, but it just made everything worse. Somehow, everything makes everything worse.

     When she has asked for help, it had only been a month after she arrived at the orphanage. She ran away and asked for help from the first person she saw.

     He just wasn't a nice person.

     He hurt Braden in ways she's still scarred of today, in ways that she will never forget, but somehow that had made Braden stronger.

     Braden straightened up from her out burst and Mrs.Conner was still shocked.

     Braden walked away.

*

Hi, wrote this on an iPhone again. Gr.

What you guys think?

Damn, wattpad need to stop lying to me, giving me a heart attack.

Okay so, thank you for all the reads I've been getting, mean a lot. Like, omfg, almost 600 reads. Lol I never thought I'd get this far. This book literally popped in my head and I was like, this will make a good story. But I didn't think anyone would like it lol. But I'm glad to know that you do!

Okay, sorry for the sort of speech. Reason I haven't been updating is because... I've been working on this new book. I had actually written it in my secret notebook that lays under my pillow, lol, and I had forgotten about it completely. So I put it here now and I'm working on it. I won't be posting it any time soon. So don't worry, I'm sti going to continue with Joxel's Slut.

Oh by the way, sad news, this is almost over, I plan on writing a few more chapters, like five or six.

Good news, there's going to be a second book! Hint; there's going to be a guy in it :0 not that there no guys here, lol, but he's going to be important :D

I need a name for the book tho, so I'm still working on that. Maybe I'll ask for some suggestions later on.

Okay so, so, sorry for long authors note, I just had to say all of that.

Do the usual guys, vote, comment, and shaaaare casa love.

Love you all! :*