Eleven

After school, Braden went to visit her famly's grave.

     It was rare for her to.

     She just couldn't help but feel abandoned by her parents. Especially her step mother.

     But now, it's become different. She doesn't dislike her step mother as she used to or blame her for anything. Now that Braden is becoming older and wiser, she realizes that she feels proud of her step mother.

     Her step mother went through the same pain that Braden does right now. But for her mother it must of hit her ten times harder.

     Because she wasn't receiving the blows from a complete stranger, she received them from someone she loved.

     But she lasted for a long time, just by believing in hope. She didn't give up easily.

      She smiled sadly as she looked at her grave. "I'm proud of you," She closed her eyes tight, refusing to let tears fall. "Mom."

     It was the first time she called her mom.

     Braden went to her step sisters grave, Nathalie, it was right next to her Mom's.

     She didn't feel anything but longing. Even though they weren't blood related and actual sisters. They had grown close, close enough for them to believe they were actual sisters.

     Nathalie was like a big sister to her.

     She was one to look up to in anytime and one to count on for stupid childish things. Nathalie would have been the one that Braden could of gone to for major things when they were older.

     But she was gone.

     Just because she couldn't take her mother death, she was murdered.

     By Braden's father.

     Braden crouched down and touched the engraved letters softly, before she got up.

     She walked for more than five minutes before she was infront of her father's grave.

     Braden didn't know what to feel.

     Anger, longing, blame, or just nothhing at all.

     Braden knew he wasn't always a bad man, no one is in fact born bad.

     But he always was lonely.

     Braden looked at the grave next to his, it was her mother's.

     She had died while giving birth.

     Braden never got to know anything about her. When she was young and she asked her father, all he would say was, "Don't worry about her, she's fine, and she wishes she could be here with us. She loved you with all her heart."

     That's all Braden ever got. She was young and was fine with it, it was better than nothing.

     Samantha Kellin.

     All Braden felt, waa that she wished she knew her. Her father always said those two sentences with adoration and love.

     Braden never knew what it was that made her father's whole mood change, as if he flipped a switch. She was too young to look for clues.

     Her father never noticed her existence. Actually, he knew she exited, but just choose to ignore.

     Maybe because she looked too much like her birth mother, she learned from comments made.

     Braden left the cemetery.

     Braden had to cross a road. She pressed the button for the walking sign, but something caught her sight.

     It was a flyer that was tapped on the pole.

     MISSING

     Jillian Barc

     (A picture of Jillian attached)

     Descriptions:

     Age: 17 yrs

     Height: 5'8 ft

     Weight: 135 lb

     Eye Color: Brown

     Hair Color: Black

     Last seen: February 20, 2014

*

Hi again, udaptes twice in a day! Woo!

Like I promised, I would uodate until I got a comment. :D

So, was it what you expected?

Vote, comment, shaare da loove!

Btw, probably by the next chapter I will have music links attached to previous chapters.

Or nah.

Btw, btw, this is about 2/3 weeks since they last saw him.