Chapter Two

I was dressed early and Bryson was taking me. He wanted to know more about this. He was very protective. "I want to meet this man. Have a talk with him on boundaries." He said as we got in the car.

"Okay hurry up we are about to be late." I said sitting back in my chair.

"Don't be nervous, everything will be fine." He said, and I nodded.

"I'm a little scared." I said and he nodded in understanding. We got to the hospital and Mr. Jones was outside waiting.

"Thank goodness your early. He doctor said he could take us in." He said and he looked at Bryson. "He can't come in."

"This is my best friend, I need him for support." I begged, and Mr. Jones sighed. We walked in and before I signed papers Bryson looked them over and read to me the rules. I agreed and signed and Mr. Jones signed and he put them in a file in his brief case. I walked in the room that it was all going to happen in and hanged into the gown that was given. I sat on the bed and told them to come in.

"Okay let's prop your feet up." He said, and I got nervous. "I am Dr. Hank. This won't hurt. I am going to do a home version of injecting the sperm inside. It won't hurt if you don't move." Dr. Hank said explaining what was happening. My legs got strapped down and I started getting nervous. I was naked underneath and my embarrassment was rising.

"Hey everything is going to be okay. Look at me." Bryson said grabbing my hand. I looked at him and nodded. I saw the needle.

"I wanna go home." I panicked and tried to get up. He helped me down.

"It's going to be just fine remember." He said and I nodded biting my lip. He grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears before they could fall down my face further. I felt the syringe enter me and I kept still. I closed my eyes. "There you go. After we can go out for ice cream." I nodded.

"Ice cream isn't on her proper diet." Mr. Jones interjected. I forgot he was here. Before I could move Bryson held me securely. The syringe left and another one entered.

"Let's push her down some so it can be forced to go in." The doctor said and I felt their arms on me pushing me down slowly. I opened my eyes finally and Bryson held my gown up so I didn't expose myself. He smiled and squeezed my hand.

The room was quiet. As we waited and My face warmed up when the doctor started cleaning up the mess down there. "I can't wait to leave." I whispered to Bry.

"Okay I will be back in ten minutes. I will provide you with a pregnancy test. Next Tuesday I want you to come back. So if it isn't positive by Sunday or Monday than we continue this process again." He said and I nodded. When he left I closed my eyes to get away from their stares.

"How are you feeling?" Bry asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. A phone rang and Bryson started talking. He tried to negotiate on coming in an hour later but that failed. "It's fine. I'll take the bus." I said opening my eyes.

"You can't take the bus! I will drive you." Mr. Jones said and I sighed.

Bryson left, and warned Mr. Jones not to hurt me. I laughed as he left.

"So after the confirmation of this process become positive we will get you moved in. I will get your room situated." He said.

"Why do I have to move? When it's all over I will have no where to live. I'm giving my apartment to my best friend. That's if he wants it. If not I can continue to live there and have my own space. I can't live with my....my boss!" I exclaimed.

The door opened ending the argument for now. I got cleaned up once more and my legs were finally let down. I was handed the test and Mr. Jones grabbed it. "See You next Tuesday." He said and left.

"We will discuss this when we leave." He said. He left the room and I got up. I felt uncomfortable for a moment. I got dressed and threw my gown away. I walked out and we walked outside. He signed us out of the hospital and we got in his car and left. "You signed a contract and you knew the rules beforehand. It is not up for debate." He said, and I turned my back to him. "Now have you eaten?"

"I'm not hungry."

"You have to eat." He stated and we sat in silence for a while. I was curled up in my seat and I heard him sigh. "Are you okay?"

"Fine." I said not wanting to talk. The car stopped and we were in front of Breakfast Bar.

"Let's go." He said, and I frowned. I didn't want to eat. We got in and we sat down at a table in a secure area. "I have a call be right back. Don't worry about ordering for me. I'm not hungry. Get whatever you want." He said. I looked at the menu.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The waitress asked.

"Can I have a chocolate muffin, and chocolate milk please."

"Coming right up." She said and Mr. Jones came and sat back down. The waitress came back quickly and gave me my order.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled.

"You did order more than that right?" He asked.

"I'm not pregnant yet. I haven't gotten the appetite to eat crazy loads of food. I'm not a breakfast person anyway. I picked a piece of my muffin and ate it. I took a sip of the milk and groaned slouching in my chair kicking my legs angrily.

"What's the problem?"

"I need my coffee! I can't survive a morning without it!" I exclaimed and he sighed.

"Don't be dramatic. You can have your coffee in nine months." He said and I frowned at him.

"I want to go home." I said. "I will be back." I went to the cashier and slid my card paying for my food. I placed a five on the table, grabbing my muffin.

"I told you I was going to pay." He said, and I just walked off. I didn't have the energy for another argument. I was tired and wasn't hungry for the muffin. I threw it away and walked outside. He was right behind me and he unlocked his car. I got in, and brushed my hair back. Why did I agree to this?

I gave him the directions to my apartment. "Try not to do anything that isn't safe. Get rest, you can have this week off if you want. You will still get paid." He said, and I just nodded. I got out and went upstairs to my apartment and stayed in my bed all day.