Chapter Six

When I awaken I saw Mr. Jones sitting next to me looking at a file. "Thank you."

"No need. Are you feeling okay?" He asked placing a hand on my head.

"Yeah. First morning sickness." I said and he nodded. "I'll be okay. You can go have fun with your fiancé."

"She's gone back to Europe. Important opportunities have been awarded to her." He said not looking up and I laid on my side. I felt the urge to pee. I got up and hurried to the bathroom. When I finished my business I got back in bed.

"Are we going back to work?" I asked.

"Not today. Get your rest. We can go tomorrow if your feeling fine." He said and I nodded. I laid there and he worked. I put a movie on and I sat up and watched it.

"Take a break and watch a movie." I said patting the space next to me. He looked at me but I was serious. He put the papers down and sat next to me. "Now Mr. Jones it is okay for you to cry."

"Jax." He said.

"Jax it is okay to cry. This one will tug at your heart. I am so glad it is on I haven't watched this is a while." I gushed and he chuckled lightly. The movie began and I shook my head. How could she fall for his games.

Mid way I was a sobbing mess. I screamed at the tv and Jax held me back comforting me in his arms. I laid my head in his chest and got worked over again. Harry did Tessa wrong. How could he do that. She actually opened up to him and he just go and embarrassed her.

"It's just a movie. Everything is fine." He said and I shook my head.

"No it's not." I cried. He rubbed my back and calmed down.

"You want to watch something else?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Are you okay?" I nodded yes. I felt comfort in his strong arms wrapped around my body.

"Are you going to the Halloween party?" I asked.

"Party?" He asked.

"Yes every year Drew throws a party at his place for the coworkers. They get dressed up. It's in two weeks. I actually get to go since I am a worker." I smiled.

"Oh yeah I stopped getting invitations. I never been. Not really my style." He said.

"You should go." I said looking up at him.

"What would I go as?" He asked.

"I don't know we will have to go shopping soon. I am going as a nurse." I giggled.

"Nice." He replied and I nodded. We laid there, I in his embrace. Relaxing.

....

I tried on my nurse outfit the day before he party. "Jax!" I yelled and it took him about a minute to come in. "We have to go shopping. This outfit makes me look fat." I said pouting. You could clearly see I have gained weight. "I'm getting fat!"

"You scared me." He said leaning against the door frame.

"This is an emergency. The top is so tight." I groaned. My bosoms have increased in size and became tender and not to mention the morning sickness has been a pain in the butt.

"Why don't we skip the party and just go out to eat." He suggested and told me to turn around. I turned around and he unzipped the dress.

"No. I want to go to my first office party. This is exciting. I need to get a bigger size. I didn't know I was going to grow big in a week and a half. I've gained five pounds in a week!" I groaned. He went to my closet and grabbed me my favorite outfit. Shorts and a huge t-shirt.