Chapter Twenty-two

We got back to the house and he fixed us left overs of yesterday. It tasted a lot better not scarfed down and rushing for the dinner to be over. Around one hey finally came back home with Emilia. "I will go put her to bed." I said and left the room. She was so happy to lay down.

"I'm not discussing my love life with you! Gigi and I are over!" Jax yelled. I left Emilia's room closing it. I didn't know if I should go calm him down or wait. I really didn't want to be involved or see his mother. "Emily!" He yelled. I frowned and rushed downstairs. He saw me and motioned me to come sit down next to him. "Let's address the Gigi situation shall we. She tried to murder your granddaughter." He said bluntly. They were shocked.

"But....how! She was....amazing woman. We met her. What....when did this happen?" Margie asked.

"Long story short she hired someone to push Emily down to fall on her stomach. She didn't want kids. Her career was going great so she tried killing Emilia. Now you see why I can't marry such a woman. I'm very happy right now. I hope you two have a wonderful trip back home." Jax said dismissing his parents. I looked down.

"I hope it isn't her your wanting! She isn't a proper mother! She's a surrogate! How embarrassing!" His mother yelled. I bite my lip. Don't you dare cry. I stood up trying to leave the room, but he held me to him.

"How dare you insult the mother of my daughter! Emilia wouldn't love her grandmother insulting her! I think you said enough. Leave my home mother!" He yelled.

"This is outrageous I am your mother and you kick me out! Just wait till I tell your father what you did!" She yelled and grabbed her purse. She glared at me and left the house slamming the door.

"Emily I am so sorry." He said.

"I am fine." I smiled and took his arms off of me.

"Was she the reason you were sad?" He asked.

"Jax please...." I said.

"Why didn't you tel me? I could have fixed it. What did she say?" He asked.

"It's nothing really. I don't want you to be mad at your mom." I said and he gave me a look. "That I wasn't a proper mom for Emilia, and that this was all temporary. Soon you will find a proper wife."

He shook with anger. I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. "I'm fine." I smiled.

"You shouldn't take that Emily. What she said isn't right." He said, and I shrugged. He was still angry.

"I'm fine." I smiled and left him standing there. I went to my room. I touched the clothes. Feeling the different materials.

"Your not giving them back. I know your still upset over her words." He said behind me.

"It does have truth to it Jax. One day you will fall in love. Things will change. Emilia would most likely live with you. I have to visit or beg to see her. Than one day that might stop. It's nothing, things happen for a reason." I said.

"Emily that's not true." He said.

"You don't have to say that to make me feel better. I'm okay." I said. I started putting the clothes in the closet. I just wanted to curl up in bed and relax. He stopped me and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked. He must have noticed.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." He smiled. "I hope you didn't mind."

"No....it's okay." I said starring back at him. I blushed.

"I'm going to go make us dinner. I'll be right back." He said and left the room. I didn't know if I needed to get dressed. I decided to just do my makeup and fix my hair. I rushed downstairs and opened the kitchen door.

"You need any help?" I asked.

"No thank you. Just sit and relax. You have been through a lot today and I want to make it better." He said and I took a seat at the table. He turned around and brought me a glass of wine.

"I thought I should stop drinking." I smirked.

"Just for tonight." He said and he got two plates of food fixed and sat them down. I thanked him. He good pasta with grilled chicken and Texas toast. He grabbed his wine glass and the bottle. My glass got refilled. I took a bite and was in heaven.

"This is good!" I exclaimed. "You should have been doing to cooking my whole pregnancy." I did a little happy dance in my chair. He laughed. I sipped more of my wine. "Tell me about you. You've know everything about me these past few days."

"I'm 32, my life is basically running the law firm. In college I was a frat boy. Boat shoes, khaki bottoms. I was made into be one of those rich boy country club guys. I hated it. I was always dragged around parties meeting people turned into a social elite. I used to go but I stopped when you came into the picture. I knew that wouldn't be your scenery." He said.

"Thanks." I said. "I can't see you in anything except a suit." I joked and he gave a small laugh. I heard Emilia's cry. I gasped and was about to rush up.

"I got it. She's just needs to be rocked again. Probably hungry." He said grabbing a bottle and left me. I started back eating drinking my wine. I finished. I took both of our empty plates to the sink and cleaned them up. I was grabbed from the sink. "Relaxation Emily. I got this." He said. I grabbed my wine glass and the bottle. I ran from him and went to the living room.

"Let's watch a movie!" I yelled excitedly. He came in and had chocolate covered strawberries. I was shocked. "Just like my dream." I whispered to myself.

"Huh? What dream?" He asked hearing as he sat down.

"Your going to think I am weird." I said. I told him the dream I had while I was in a coma.

"Even when I am in a dream I am awesome, and got moves." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully. I turned the tv on. I finished my glass of wine and set it on the coffee table. I turned towards Jax about to ask what he wanted but he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back. "Been waiting on finishing earlier." He smiled and I pulled him back and kissed him. Our bodies mixed and mingled.

"Me too." I gasped between our kisses. He pulled my shirt off and kissed along my collar bone so soft. "Jax. I said and started unbuttoning his shirt. Taking it off of him. I moaned at when he sucked on a tender, soft spot. He continued the pleasure, while multitasking unbuttoning my bottoms. I helped him and slid them off. He left my poor sore neck alone and stared at me in just my undergarments. I bite my lip getting nervous under his stare.

"You are just the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on." His hand traced my curves I had and I blushed. "So sexy." He smiled and I giggled at this older man found my body to be so beautiful. He was far more experienced than I was, but I was beautiful! "Don't doubt. I know I used to be made out to be the play boy in my teens and twenties but you princess are something different. You are different than all the others. Your hard working, smart, beautiful, beautiful personality. You taught me a lot. I could be a cold person but you have brought two amazing things with you. Our daughter and Emilia." He smiled. I hugged him getting emotional over his sweet words.

"Can we continue this upstairs. I don't feel comfortable out in the open." I whispered and he picked us up grabbing our discarded clothes upstairs. We went to my room which was furthest from Emilia.

"We're taking it slow tonight." He smiled.