Chapter Ten

"No Emily. I wouldn't dare." He said. "Don't listen to them. I will have a meeting about this situation."

"What to tell them I am your surrogate. No." I said.

"Emily come on I just want to protect you." He said.

"Well I am protecting my heart and dignity." I snapped and before I could walk out Gigi came in with a photographer.

"Gigi, What is this?" Mr. Jones asked.

"This is the photographer writing a story on us. How a girl helped fulfill our dreams in helping us become parents." She said. "Now Emma smile ."

"Leave now!" Mr. Jones yelled at the photographer. He hid me behind his back. The photographer left and Gigi looked shocked.

"What are you doing? He was going to tell our story." She said.

"We agreed in the beginning that we were going to publicize this because she didn't want to." He said angrily.

"Just like she promised to hold our baby but obviously we see that promises can be broken." She said.

"I'm starting to wonder Gigi." He said. He grabbed his phone. "Here's my proof. Those text were never Emily's were they. You lied. Emily never wanted to kill the baby. You just never wanted the baby." Mr. Jones said.

"That isn't true....maybe a little. Of course I didn't want a baby! It was your idea. She got in between us and you know it. I know about your affair with her. I saw you guys kiss!" She yelled and I turned around and cried. I can't believe this.

"Get out! You will be hearing from my lawyers! Don't even think about publicizing anything because if you do you are done with!" He yelled loudly. She ran out and he embraced me in a hug. "Please forgive me Emily. Please Emily." He begged and I melted into his hug. "I am so sorry she did that. I didn't even know. I made it up, but it all makes sense. I am so sorry I put you through everything. I am going to fix this." He said kissing my cheek. He ordered us food and I laid on the couch resting while he spent the afternoon on the phone talking to his lawyers. The police got in contact with Gigi and she was forced to sign documents to not publicize this information or come near the baby. I got up off the couch and he didn't notice. I massaged his neck and he grabbed my arms wrapping them around him.

"Don't stress." I whispered.

"I have to Emily. I treated you horribly. I should have believed you." He said and there was a knock on the door. I let go of him and went to the door. It was burgers, fries, and milkshakes. He got up and paid the guy and helped me grabbed some of the items. "I know that this won't make you forgive me for what I have done, and she has done but I will make it up." He said placing his arms around me. He sat in his chair and placed me on his lap. I grabbed the bag of food and began to munch happily.

"It feels so good to be eating again!" I exclaimed in happiness.

"I'm sorry Emily." He said hugging my back. I continued eating.

"I'm in love with food!" I exclaimed and was so excited when I saw sauce in the bag. "Ranch and bbq sauce this is a dream! I hope I never wake up."

"It's not." He said rubbing my side. I grabbed a milkshake and took a sip.

"I want to go see Bryson." I spoke packing my food up.

"Anything you want." He said and I got up. He carried my food and I walked down the hallway. People held sad eyes. I ignored them and kept walking down the hall. I got to the front area and turned around to Mr. Jones.

"Where is Samantha?" I frowned.

"I will hire her back again. I will get my secretary to do it." He said.

"You got another secretary!" I said and walked off. I can't believe him right now.

"She is temporary. I miss you at the office." He said and I got to his car and he unlocked it. I got help into the car and he buckled my seat.

"It's so tight." I whined and shifted. He pulled on the seat belt adjusting it.

"How does that feel?" He asked and pushed my seat back some to give my more moving room.

"Better." I said and I was granted my food. I kept eating on my way.

"Is there anything else you need?" He asked.

"No." I said, and we got there. I basically ran out and went upstairs.

"Emily slow down!" He said and I banged on the door. The door opened and I attacked Bryson with a hug.

"Are you running from the cops!" He asked.

"Haha yes." I smirked.

"Get in! I will call my cousin Ricardo get you a fake passport and have you in Puerto Rico to live out the rest of your days." He said.

"I'm so glad your my best friend." I said and hugged him again.

"What is he doing here?" Bryson asked pulling me behind him.

"Have you eaten Emily?" Kelsey asked.

"No thank you. I have food." I said and hugged her.

"You have some nerve." Bryson said balling up his fist.

"Bryson he is cool." I said before Mr. Jones could say anything and he turned towards me.

"How could you forgive you! He kept you hidden in the House with no communication. Look at you! You look pale!" He snapped getting angry.

"I'll get you some orange juice." Kelsey said and I nodded.

"I know Bryson. Sometimes we have to forgive. Please be happy with my decision. He's not off the hook yet but I forgive him." I said and he sighed and hugged me again.

"Next time you hurt her it's between you and I. No matter what Em says." Bryson threatened. Kelsey handed me my oj and dragged Bry to my the couch.

"I'm so glad I got see you guys. It was Gigi who framed me." I said and I told them it was okay. "I'm going to go eat! Bye you guys." I said and gave them another hug. We left and I continued to eat. "Are you going to eat?" I asked.

"You can have it." He said, and I smiled. "Emily I know what I did was wrong, what can I do for you to forgive me?"

"I don't want you to do anything Mr. Jones. I just want to be able to trust you." I said and we got to his house.

"I will move your stuff with mine." He said.

"I can't sleep in the same room as you." I said.

"How will I be able to care for you." He said, and I shrugged.