Chapter Thirteen

When I was released I stayed at Bryson's and I old apartment in my room. I laid there all day doing nothing. Sitting in the dark days after days which turned into a week. Bryson would go over there to get my things. Today he had to work and he said there was a few things. I haven't eaten, and water had became my companion. I probably only lost five pounds. I slipped on leggings, and an oversized hoodie. I cleaned my face and covered up the spots where you could clearly see that I was crying. I got in my car and went to the bank. I took out all the money in increments and put it in an envelope. I went to the house and knocked. The door opened and I was greeted with him. He looked tired and stressed. I gave him the envelope. He let me in.

"What's this?" He asked but I didn't speak. I went upstairs and went to my old room. I gathered up my stuff in garbage bags. I heard her cry, and my heart clenched at the sound. I hurried picking my stuff in and tried to rush down the stairs. "You want to hold her one more time." He spoke sincerely. I stopped in my tracks thinking about it but I couldn't. I ran downstairs and left. I went home and snacked on chips. I threw up from being nauseous. I took sleeping pills and sat at the edge of my bed.

....

"Emily I have the evidence!" Bryson yelled running into my room.

Bryson's Pov....

I panicked. I wonder how many she took. If I take her to the hospital now than maybe she could be saved but later it could be too late. Every five minutes I checked her pulse. She was still breathing. Her breaths was short. I noticed her wrist as she slept. They were sliced and I got angry. I hated to see her so sad, tearing herself apart.

"Please wake up when I get back. I will get you justice." I said and kissed her forehead. I left the house and went straight over there. Gigi opened the door holding Emily's baby. "Where is He?" I asked.

"Babes Emily's friend is here!" She called out.

"You don't deserve to hold her. You don't deserve the happiness your getting right now." I snapped. She tried to look innocent but I wasn't buying it.

"What are you doing here?" Jones asked.

"I have proof. Proof against your girlfriend tried to murder Emily's baby. Proof that she sent somebody to attack her and hired someone to tap into her phone. That someone is Natalie Reed. Natalie is one of those techie girls right. She hacked her phone and framed Emily. Those text instantly appeared in Emily's phone one second without her permission. I have footage of Gigi pushing Emily down before jetting off to you in Daryl's house. He has cameras in his hallways in case a thief would come and steal his collectibles of Star Wars, which I got to view. They are in great condition if I must say so myself. Emily has been tearing herself apart. Not eating, and barely will come out to talk. She's taken....sleeping pills. If she doesn't make it I am suing you both for Emily. You put her through so much and traumatized her. After this I will make sure Emilia is it will never see you again." I said. Jones grabbed the baby and said in a threatening voice to get out of his house.

"Don't run long I am sure the police will be here. I'm sure they are picking up Natalie too." I said.

"Take me to her." Jones said.

"No. You may have not know but you hurt her. She may never want to see you again." I said.

"Take Emilia. She deserves to have the baby. I will come back and pick her up tomorrow." He said and I shook my head. I grabbed Emilia and he gave me a bag of her stuff. I locked her in and took her to see her mother.

"Get in the car. Just in case she is still sleeping. I don't know how to take care of kids yet." I said.