Twenty-three

I was awaken to Emilia's soft cry. "Jax!" I yelled waking him up. His arms were prohibiting me from getting up.

"Five more minutes." He grumbled pulling me closer to him.

"Emilia is crying! We have to go wake up!" I yelled panicking. He got up alerted. I fell out of bed and groaned. He got out of bed and pulled me up.

"I'll get her. Run us a warm shower." He said kissing me on the lips. He slipped on his underwear and pants and his t-shirt and rushed out. I wrapped myself in my sheets and waited for her cry to stop. I was relieved when I heard her stop.

"Mother we have nothing to say to you. You are disrespectful." He said angrily.

"Let me take her off your hand today. I have an apology gift. I was just mad over the situation I didn't mean any of it." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's Emily decision wether or not she will allow you to take our daughter." He said and I heard his footsteps. I tried to make a run for it but got tangled in the covers and fell. I groaned even louder. My door opened and he sighed. "Emily you really are clumsy in the morning." He chuckled. He picked my body up. "I'm sure you heard. What do you think?" He asked.

"It's your decision." I said. He turned me around facing him.

"She can bring her back at two. They are most likely going shopping or showing her off to her ladies group." He rolled his eyes. I'll go get her ready." He said and I nodded. He left and I got back in my bed resting happily. Five minutes I heard him come in. He stripped his shirt and pants and got under covers with me pulling me to his chest. "I'll take that five minutes of rest now." I closed my eyes ready to rest.

....

"Emily wake up." Jax said and I awaken to his sleepy face. I got picked up and we went to the bathroom and showered together. He got us towels and I wrapped mine around my body and brushed my teeth. I was given one of shirts. I put it on and went to my room and got underwear and a pair of shorts. I met him downstairs. The doorbell rung frantically.

"I'll get it!" I yelled and ran to the door. I opened it.

"Is Jax here?" She asked.

"Yes?" I said in a question.

"I'm his secretary. I need to have a word with him." She said. I let her in and closed the door. His secretary calls him Jax? I never got to do that. I frowned and told her to follow me. We went to the kitchen. He was making coffee.

"Who was it Emily?" He asked.

"Your secretary." I simply said and he turned around.

"We have urgent news Jax. I think you might want to take a seat." She said. He looked at me but I was too busy trying to find interest in something else. I went to the coffee machine and watched the coffee being made.

"What's the problem?" He asked taking a seat.

"There's a magazine going to be made and shipped all over the world and pictures splattered over the internet. I don't know when this happen but photographers showed up trying to get into your personal world. It was sent to your office. They think your cheating on your ex-fiancée." She said. I froze in my spot.

"This was last night. Get a hold of my lawyer and make sure this doesn't get out. We don't want to have to sue. That's posting nudity and sexual content without my or Emily's consent." He said calmly. I turned around and ran to where he was. It was a picture of me in a sexual position in my lace undergarments. He was pictured but my body was mostly there. They wanted to know who was his one night stand, and where was Gigi when this happened.