Chapter Seventeen

I heard the door opened and clumsily went up to see who it was. I almost fell if the arms didn't pick me up. "Emily are you serious?" He said. I could hear the frowning in his voice.

"Oh loosen up!" I said grabbing onto his arms. He was a well built man. "Lets have some fun!" I pulled him to the living room and pushed him to side down. I grabbed the two bottles and poured them both into my mouth. Some missed my mouth soaking my shirt. The bottles were taken from me. I frowned and pushed him back on the couch straddling his lap.

"Emily." He warned and placed the bottles on the nearest table while holding me so I wouldn't fall.

"Loosen up baby." I said and kissed him on the lips.

"Stop this now!" He yelled and I smiled. I began to grind on him and was instant pushed off. He stood and took the bottles if alcohol pouring them down the sink and threw the bottles away. I stripped my shirt off and walked up behind him. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Your being a part pooper!" I yelled and he turned around and was shocked at my state.

"Emily go put some clothes on right now!" He yelled.

"No! I thought you wanted me." I pouted. He pushed my arms off of him and pushed me back some. My eyes watered and I ran to me room.

....

The next day I awaken with a pounding headache. I groaned pushing myself to my side. It's been uncomfortable laying on my stomach since I still have the gain. Everything from last night came to my memory. I nearly had a heart attach. Oh my god! I was still wearing a bra and bottoms. I went to the bathroom and took a long shower cleaning and washing my hair. When done I dried my hair, and put it in ponytail. My outfit consisted of yoga pants, socks, shoes, and a t-shirt. It was six in the morning. I run for two hours be back eat breakfast and spend the day out. I walked out preparing myself to run into him.

I saw a cup of coffee that was still warm and my name on an envelope with a muffin. I opened the envelop and it was all the money I returned to him. I saw a letter, and began to read it.

Dear Emily,

There was an issue at work that came up. Enjoy your time here. The money is yours to have fun and do whatever. Don't forget to call me. I have your phone charging in the living room. Stay as long as you want.

Jax

I put the note down. He didn't leave because of work. He left because of me. I came onto him last night. Ugh! I shouldn't have drank last night. Maybe I was unattractive, I wasn't like Gigi. I bite my lip forcing myself to not cry.

I went out for my run forcing myself to keep going. Halfway through I had to stop and catch a break. I should have brought myself a water bottle. I went inside the nearest store and bought a water bottle that was two dollars. I thought that was insane. I got hydrated again and continued my run.

When I got back to the house I went to my room and showered. I was going to change my eating habits and start off fresh. After I was done I went to the closest store and started buying food. I wanted to get my body right for myself. He didn't have to like me at all.

After a month I spent my time running, exercising hard. I had to stop being so hard on myself due to the fact I was losing so much weight with my extreme diet and extreme work out I past put two times this week. I lost my belly quickly I just couldn't seem to lose my thigh fat. It wasn't a lot but I can't fit my size eight jeans. I was currently wearing a twelve. I gave up on exercising. I still looked good and was happy at what I accomplished.