Chapter Twelve

"Emily wake up!" I heard Jax yelled and I woke up. "Get the doctor!" He yelled to the nurse. He looked down worriedly at me. What happened? I was about to close my eyes. "Emily don't you dare. You stay with me Okay. Understand." He said and I nodded. The doctor came in and ran some test.

"I'm going to put her to sleep and than take the feeding tube out of her. She will continue to breathing. I need you to wait outside sir." He said and Jax left and I was told to count to 100.

"29....3- -." I said and that's when everything went blank.

....

I awaken to a nervous looking Jax. Gigi was away texting on her phone. "Thank God." He sighed and I turned my head. Everything was a dream. Everything I dreamt. I closed my eyes as warm tears tried to escape. I heard a faster beeping.

"Emily dear I need you to calm down." The nurse said. "Can I have one member in the room so we can have more space. It could be too stuffy."

"I will, baby I have to go to an important meeting. I will be back." Gigi said and I was relieved.

"There you go." The nurse said. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "You need anything?" She asked and I just continued looking at her. I told her with my eyes so wanted to go home. "You want to know what happened?" She said. No! Well maybe yes....I don't know. She grabbed the clip board at the end of the bed. "You passed out. Which led you to be put into a coma. You've been sleep for two months. Most likely do to poor health, stress. It caused you to shut down completely. Nice to see you awake." She smiled and I shut my eyes. I tighten my legs at the urgent need to pee. "I'll go get another nurse." She left and came back. Both nurses held me up due to how fatigue, and weak I was. They helped me get to the bathroom and I whispered in a rough voice that I got it. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. I had the courage to actually look at myself and gasped. I was so lifeless. I almost lost my footing. I leaked from down below and gripped the counter loosing my breath. I gripped the door knob and held the water as I went to my door. I opened it and held the door frame.

"Let's get you a seat, you look tired." The nurse said and grabbed my arm. I stopped her trying to catch my breath.

"Just take a seat Emily." Mr. Jones said.

"I....I'm about to have this baby!" I said gripping the nurses arm to help me to the bed. "Help me....please!" I said and got help onto the bed. The doctor came in and I got checked out.

"Alrighty you are 2 cm, I will set up at eight tonight. That gives you four hours. Stay here and rest. A nurse will bring you water when needed so you can stay hydrated." He said and I laid my head back.

"Emily come on deep breaths." The nurse said brushing my hair back. "Everything is going to be just fine."

"She's giving birth too early. Is she going to be okay?" He asked. I knew he was only worried about the baby.

"Of course. She will be fine, the baby too it's well over and has time to recover. She's not even considered a preemie, so no icu." The nurse said and I tried to sit up. "Easy." She stacked pillows behind me. "I'm going to go get you a glass of water. Help her maintain her breathing." The nurse said before leaving.

"I won't sue you. I will let you keep the money since that is what you wanted." He said.

"You....you can keep your money. I want nothing of it." I said my breathing getting better since the contraction was over. "When this is over I'll give you back everything. I was never greedy about the money ever. Sure it was a great amount to pay off my loans and debts for college but I had plenty enough and enough to provide for myself for years. I don't even care anymore. Call Bryson...." I said. I closed my eyes trying to rest.

....

"It's been two hours is she okay." Me. Jones asked.

"Yes, she's exhausted. This is good because this gives her more energy for when she goes into labor." The nurse said and I opened my eyes and saw Bryson.

"Bryson...." I cried and reached my hands out.

"Don't worry I will be right here. After this we want you to come back home." He said brushing my hair back. He wiped my tears. "It's all going to be okay."

"I'm so scared...." I whispered.

"Your going to be just fine." He said. I groaned and gripped the sheets.

"Call....it's time! It has to be time tell him to come in here right now!" I shouted. The doctor ran in and he gave us the clear. I was taken to a new room and Mr. Jones had his gear on. I was gasping for air and I got fanned and told to calm down. We did breathing exercises.

"Alright....when I count to three give me a push." He said and he counted and I pushed. Someone grabbed my hand and I squeezed it as I gave another push. I kept pushing to get this over with. A cry was heard and I fell back crying. "Come on don't stop." The doctor said and I pushed. "One more time.... come on we're almost there." He said and I pushed. They cut her chord and got me situated cleaned. I closed my eyes shut as they cleaned her. They must have left to give us privacy.

"She's so beautiful." He spoke as she cried. "Open your eyes Emily." I shook my head. "Now." He said and I opened my eyes but refused to look at them. "Want to hold her?" I shook my head violently side to side. He reached her over and placed her on me and I wrapped my arms around her and stared at her. I sobbed at her innocent face. She had my eyes and nose, his hair, his chin. She was a blend of us both. My vision blurred with tears. I kissed her forehead.

"I will forever love you." I whispered to her and she was taken from me.

"Do you see how innocent she looked. Do you see the baby you tried to kill." He said anger laced through his voice.

"I didn't!" I shouted. Bryson walked in with concern. "Get me out of here Bryson....I want to go." I cried and he hugged me tightly. "I didn't...." I cried and he told me he knew. He asked the doctors to take me to another room. I sat in recovery room. Bry left to get us food out the cafeteria. It's been an hour and he tried to make me feel better but I couldn't. My heart ached and was so depressed.

My door opened and Mr. Jones walked in with Gigi who held her. "I want your stuff out of my house by the end of next week. Her name is Emilia Rose Jones. She has your name." He said and I shut my eyes tightly trying to ignore him.

"I'll go put our baby in her car seat baby." Gigi spoke in a taunting voice.

"I don't know how you can live with yourself." He spoke. I just turned over. He will never believe me and there was nothing I could do. I didn't even care to explain it. I didn't care anymore.