Chapter Five

It has been two weeks since he was disappointed and the day he found the two lines was the day I never seen him so happy.

"Mr. Jones I am fine." I groaned as he stood over me as I packed my belongings.

"I know." Was all he said. I finish packing and the movers grabbed more boxes. I was helped up and I rolled my eyes. I don't even have the bump yet and he's over protective. We left but not before I told Bryson and his girlfriend bye. I was going to miss them so much.

I grabbed the rest of his coffee and sipped it. He tried taking it from me but I glared at him. "It's six in the morning. Don't mess with me." I groaned and he sighed. We got to his house and I was surprised at how big the house was. I got out after he parked and we walked to the door. He got his keys out and unlocked it.

"Welcome to your new home. Your room will be next to mine. We share a bathroom. That way I can check up on you easily." He said and I rolled my eyes. Did he not think I could take care of myself or his baby.

The movers came and Mr. Jones directed them where to go. "I'm hungry." I spoke and he stopped talking to the movers and they went up the store further. He smiled at me. He ran down the stairs and showed me the kitchen. 

"Take a seat." He said and he got out ingredients.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"Sure get the eggs for me." He said and it was my turn to smile. He was actually letting me do something. I got the eggs out and he got me a skillet. I made the eggs and put them onto the two plates provided. I watched as he made pancakes. I grabbed the skillet about to put it in the sink to wash when my hand touched isle. I hissed in pain. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just burnt my hand. I'm fine." I said but he didn't believe me. He got the first aid kit out and tended to my hand.

"You have to be careful. Now sit at the table and rest I will finish up the food." He said and I obeyed his command. I took a seat and waited for the food. "Alright now let's eat." He said and placed my plate in front of me. He poured apple juice and I thanked him. "I can't wait for your stomach to grow big." I frowned I was going to get big and look ugly! What if I never recover. "What did I say?" He asked. I was crying. I shook my head and tried to calm down. "Emily."

"I may never recover. I'm going to get so big." I cried. He got up and gave me a comforting hug.

"Your pregnant. You will be fine." He said. I grabbed my plate and started eating. He sat again and I didn't want to look up. I was so embarrassed at sharing my insecurities with my boss. When I finished I went to the sink and tried to wash dishes but he told me I couldn't do them. I went upstairs and the last of the movers placed a box down and I thanked him. I started unpacking my clothes and putting them away. All these clothes I won't be able to fit for a while. When I was halfway there I laid on the ground and played on my phone. I was too tired to continue.

"Emily I am going to go run to my office Okay. I will be back in an hour or two."

"Okay." I grumbled turning over. My door opened and I was picked up. My body was placed on the bed and I was wrapped in covers.

"Get some rest." He whispered. "Thank you Emily for this."

"You don't have to thank me." I said sleepily.

"Do you need anything?"

"Bring back cookies." I smiled before I went to sleep.

....

Around my second month of being pregnant my bump was visible to me when I stepped out of my clothes and got in the tub soaking my muscles. I've been moody a lot and Mr. Jones has been stressed on what to say because all I ever did was cry.

I laid back with the lights off and candles lit. I was so relaxed.

The bathroom door opened and my eyes opened. "What are you doing?" I asked. He was cut off guard.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here. The lights was off." He said and he looked at my stomach. "You've gotten bigger." I just nodded. "I'll leave you to it. Sorry." He left and I put my hands down. I began to wash my body getting cleaned up. When I was done I got dried off and slipped on my pajamas and went to the kitchen. The brownies were done and I was so excited.

"Evelyn how are you!" Gigi said.

"It's Emily." I said cutting the brownies into squares.

"Anyway I'm on break from modeling and decided to come home. You shouldn't eat those brownies. They aren't good for you and filled with carbs and too many sugars. Let me get you a salad." Gigi said and took the brownies away and threw it in the trash before I could say anything. I was going to kill her.

"Emily what's wrong?" Mr. Jones asked as he walked in. I walked passed him and went up to my room. I slipped on jeans and a shirt with slippers. "Where are you going?" He asked. I grabbed a jacket and turned violently towards him.

"She threw my brownies away, and said to eat a salad. I am pregnant not trying to lose weight!" I yelled at him.

"I am sure she means well. Calm down. Where are you going?" He asked and I pushed his hands away.

"To the store where else it's not like I have another place to go!" I snapped. I rushed passed him and ran downstairs.

"Emily you can't drive at this time of the day. Let's fix you something in the kitchen." He tried but I opened the house door and slammed it behind me. He came after me and tried to stop me but I banged against his chest.

"Let me go! I waited for those brownies for so long. I'm craving and your not helping! I took a shower while they cooked trying to spend time snuggling in bed watching whatever movie and now I can't!" I yelled. He wiped the tears from my eyes and unlocked his car. I got in and we left.

"I'll try and talk to her. It was an accident." He tried to explain but I didn't want to hear it. I kept my back to him sniffling. "Don't cry." He said reaching over rubbing my back comforting but I couldn't help it. We got to the store and I wiped my face with my sleeve and ran inside. I grabbed a basket and grabbed little cakes and got chocolate. I was so happy. I went to check out and he paid and got the bag of food items. I grabbed them from him and ran to the car happy. "Emily don't run!"  He yelled but I ignored him. I got to the car and opened up one of my sweets and was rewarded with great vibes. My sugary tooth was so happy. He unlocked the car and I got in and munched happily. I love food so much. When I got home I ran upstairs to my room and got in bed. I turned a movie on and turned the lights off. I was so happy. When I finished my fourth one I was interrupted by the couple next door having fun. I was disgusted but ignored it by turning the volume up.

By midnight all my snacks were finished and I laid on my side and closed my eyes preparing my body for sleep.

I was awaken at five in the morning to nauseous vibes. I almost puked. I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the bathroom. "Oh my god!" I yelled. The smell was bad and I threw up more, and again.

"Emily?" Mr. Jones voice called. The bathroom door opened and he bent down holding my hair for me as I regurgitated everything I possibly ate yesterday. "It's going to be okay." He comforted as I laid my head back against him. I felt awful. He flushed the toilet and reached for a towel and wet it. He cleaned me up. He left and got in my room and got my night dress and slipped my pajama top off. I didn't have the energy to fight. My night dress was put on and pulled down. He pulled my bottoms off that had also gotten some throw up on it from me missing the toilet.

"I feel so awful." I cried and he shushed me. He picked me up and got the mouthwash and poured some in my mouth and I gurgled and spit it out in the sink. He took me to my bed and laid me down. He went to the bathroom and came back. He dabbed a wet cloth on my head as I blinked slowly at him. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.