Chapter Sixteen

I awaken and I wasn't on the plane. I was in a bed. I breathed in the aroma and smelled the freshness of the air and the soothing sounds of the water meeting the shore. He must have taken me here. I ran out of my room and went to the door. "Oh great your woke. I got us pizza." He said but I was too busy. I had one mission. I ran out the house and allowed my feet to be hurried in the sand. I kicked my feet and screamed in happiness. "Emily!" I heard Mr. Jones call from behind me. I stripped off my shirt and pants and got in the warm water. I submerged my head under and cams back up. "Get out of the water. It's too dark." He said and I ignored him and kept swimming. This was the most fun i had a while. He stripped to his underwear and got in. "This is nice!" He said. I placed myself on my back floating looking up at the sky. The night sky was beautiful. I glanced at the patterns and tried counting the stars but eventually had recounted I gave up. "Emily we should go it's getting too dark to see." He said and i got to shore and grabbed my clothes. I slipped my shirt on my wet body to hide all unwanted that I haven't lost yet. I ran to the house and went to my room and locked the door. I caught my breath and ran myself a hot shower. I got my bathroom necessities and went inside.

After I was done I walked out and went for the pizza. He was no where to be seen. I grabbed two slices and heated them up and got excited about the ranch dressing. I poured some on my plate and began to munch happily. Tomorrow I will work out. I'm going to get my body back.

"Sorry to interrupt your happy dance, but when will you be returning?" He asked.

"Returning?"

"Home." He said.

"I don't know. When I'm ready. I might leave here when I get me a plane ticket." I said and he sighed.

"Will you ever return?" He asked. "Will you ever come back?"

"I don't know. I suppose." I said shrugging.

"Emily please. I am sorry for what I did, and how things turned out but you can't just run away." He said and I placed my pizza down. I turned around and grabbed a cup out of the cabinet and rinsed it out. "Emily listen." He said.

"Mr. Jones.... just let it be. I....I....I am not suppose to be talking to you at all." I said and turned back around away from him.

"She needs you! You can't walk out on her! I need you there to help raise our daughter!" He yelled and I turned around glaring.

"She wasn't my daughter the other day! She was this contract that constantly got thrown in my face! I know what she is, but I also know she deserves to be happy!" I snapped.

"Yeah happy her mother walked out on her as a baby! Very happy." He yelled sarcastically.

"It wasn't my fault! You drove me out! You forced me to walk out!" I yelled slamming my hand on the counter. I was in tears now, very heated and upset with him. "So don't you dare be sarcastic to me and tell me about this situation!"

"I apologized, and asked to moved on! I've tried everything I even brought her to you too make your hurt disappear! I even took you here to collect yourself! I understand what we did was extremely wrong...." ha said yelling.

"No....no you don't! You don't! I was accused of murdering my own baby! A baby that was growing inside of me, a baby that I felt grow within me! I was accused of wanting more money out of all the years of being happy working as an intern for free and than getting a job from you....you think I turn against you! How....Why? I've worked my butt off everyday during those internship to prove my worth to you. Work for you in the morning school in the afternoon than I work as a waitress to pay my means. To also pay my mothers bills and hospital fees, and my student debt! Not once was I greedy over your money! You think you understand. I spent my pregnancy on the other side of the house as if I was a prisoner kept away from my friends. Couldn't go outside. I was all alone....as my thoughts are me away. Than I gave birth and you....and you force me to hold her and look at her as you threatened me. I was forced to watch another woman call herself my child's mother. Sure I agreed to the contract but I didn't think I would grow starch. I'm still so young. I did it because my boss who is so greatly praised in the news as a great man came to me. Sure I thought of fees, and college but you came to me asking this huge favor. The man I admired for his great work ethics..than every good thought I had disappeared. It was all an....an act. Those good memories became scars I didn't want to see, and you show up making it worse." I said wiping my eyes not wanting him to see me cry.

"I said I was sorry. There was evidence Emily. How were you going to explain text messages on your phone?" He asked, and I turned my back to him.

"Sorry doesn't cut it all the time. Sometimes you just have to walk away." I said.

"Than why haven't you Emily! Why did you come here with me! Huh!? You have the choice, and the free will!" He yelled.

"You know why! You would have never let me chose! You would have never agreed to me going by myself!" I snapped.

"If you believe that lie go ahead. Your a grown woman who ever since I had the chance to know you personally has been stubborn. You didn't have to go with me. You didn't have to do anything. Your not on contract. So why?"

"I don't want to talk to you." I stated.

"You and I both know that won't last." He said. I turned around angrily.

"Yes it will. I don't want to associate with a monster like you!" I snapped.

"See it didn't last your talking to me." He smirked at me.

"I was only trying to prove to you." I said angrily.

"You wanted to prove to me you won't ever talk to a 'monster' like me by talking to me. Hmm interesting." He said. "What makes me a monster?"

"Everything!" I snapped.

"Everything? What I did was semi reasonable. Father protecting his child no matter what with presented evidence. Even you couldn't blame me. If the roles were switched you do the same and you know it. So why are you really angry at me. One reason is for taking her away but you and I know it would have been way worse if you could have visited her than Leave day if Gigi was still in the picture." He said.

He watched me and I felt uncomfortable. I didn't like this at all. I looked away. Why did I hate him. What he said made sense. If the roles were switched I would have accused him of given evidence that was real. My phone did get confiscated before evidence was deleted. He walked closer to me, but I startled back. "I would never intentionally hurt you. So why are you backing away?" He asked.

"Leave me alone Mr. Jones." I said voice cracking.

"I just want my question answered. Maybe it could stop the dues between us. You don't like us being mad." He said, leaning over me hands on either side of me. I just looked at him glaring into his eyes. His body not once touching mine even if my stomach still held a lot of fat that I needed to work off. My glare faltered and he noticed smiling. "See princess you don't like it." He smiled at me and reached him. He kissed me!

"You can't do this!" I shouted in between the kiss. I kissed him back. His arms found their way to my back holding me close to him. One moment I was gripping his shirt than pushing him away. I knew my lips were swollen and puffy by the way he was kissing me with so much hunger. I caught my breath before I spoke."dont ever touch me again!" I snapped.

"Ah ah ah. You kissed back and you even deepened it." He said. He thought this was funny.

"I was caught up in the moment." I defended. "I don't want you to touch me again. This will never happen. We will coparent and that's all. I want nothing to do with you." I said turning away from him looking down the sink.

I heard the door slam a few moments later and I felt bad. Why was I mad at him? I knew why I just don't want to ever say it out loud. To ever speak it into existence, because if I do than that means it will come true and that is not something I want.

I searched madly in the cabinets for any search of drink. I found the closet with every drink you can name of and possibly expensive ones. I went to the fridge and it held vodka and beer. I checked it out and opened it and started drinking. I needed to forget. To forget everything tonight and get wasted.