Chapter Twenty

I barely got sleep before the doorbell rung waking me up. I put my pants on and my name was called. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I got downstairs. "I got us breakfast before she come. Which is any minute." He said.

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"It's okay to be nervous. You need to eat because I know you didn't eat yesterday and today your going to eat. You can't starve yourself that's dangerous." He said looking at me seriously.

"I'm not hungry." I frowned at him. As long as he has known me I am not a breakfast person. The doorbell rung and he left the room.

"How is she doing?" Bryson asked.

"She was doing fine and now she hasn't ate at all yesterday and she refuses to eat now." Jax said.

"I can hear you talking about me!" I yelled angrily. They walked in.

"Kiddo fix yourself a plate. Stop being stubborn." He said pushing me up to the counter.

"You know I'm not a breakfast person." I frowned.

"Doesn't matter you chose not to eat at all. You know your not supposed to do that." He said and handed me a plate. "I have to go to work, call me if you need anything." He said and left. I looked up at Jax frowning at him.

"Oh come on. We just want what is best for you. Don't frown." He said and that made me frown even more. I saw Emilia and wanted to hold her. "A plate first than you can hold her." He smiled and I got bacon on my plate and biscuit. I ate it and he smiled at me. He placed Emilia in her chair and got her food ready.

"I want to feed her." I spoke. His face showed happiness and my eagerness. I got up and walked towards them. He got me a chair and I sat down and he It her in my arms. I fed her the bottle. "Hi." I said and her big eyes turn towards me. She stared at me as I fed her. I got emotional. "I love you so much." I cried. She continued to eat and when she finished Jax and I took her upstairs. He watched my every step making sure I didn't fall while hold her. We got to her room and I got to wash her body. She moved her arms in the water splashing me every few moments but I didn't mind. I dried her off gently and he handed me her outfit. He taught me how to place the pamper on her and dress her. I placed her on her bed and gave her a toy and watched her lay while playing with her toy. I put the nursery rhymes on.

I turned around and he was gone. I went to the kitchen and took his cup of coffee. I ate in peace happily now. "I'm glad your eating. I'll be gone for no longer than two hours. Call me if you need anything." He said seriously.

"She should take another nap. If she's hungry I have bottles already made okay." He said and I nodded. "I got clothes on my bed you can use and extra toiletries. There's food. Call me I don't care if I'm in a meeting." I nodded taking another bite of my food. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, a little tired but I'm okay." I said.

"Get some rest. She should sleep for an hour or two." He said and I nodded. He left and I sighed. I continued eating filling my stomach up. I went up to his room and got the clothes and took a long shower. I brushed my teeth and checked up on Emilia. She was fast asleep. I looked at my outfit and laughed. I was wearing a button up and down blue shirt and a pair of his boxers and sox. I washed my clothes in the washer and the house phone rang. I debated on whether I should answer. I did anyway.

"Emily! Thank God you answered. I'm rushing over there to you. Meeting ended short. My parents are coming. They want to meet you and the baby. I told them Gigi and I are done. I have a clean up crew coming. Hey will be here tonight." He said sounding stressed.

"I don't think....I can do that." I said getting nauseous.

"Look all you have to do is sit there I won't even let them question you." He reassured me. "Please it's just this one day and than it is over. They have been begging to see her."