Chapter Eleven

I was currently laying on his bed watching a movie. "Are you feeling okay." He asked.

"Yep." I simply said and yawned. He kissed my forehead and wish my goodnight.

....

Few weeks later I was starting to trust Jax more. "Baby you need to take a rest." He said trying to get me to rest.

"I have two months left. I need to continue yoga and stretching. Helps with the pregnancy." I said, and he looked worried. "Fine. Only for five minutes than I want to get back. I was currently sporting a sports bra and leggings. He pulled me up the stairs and we got to his room. He got us both t-shirts and boxers and pulled me to the bathroom. He started the shower and we got in.

"The water isn't too hot right." He asked and I shook my head. I rested my head on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around me. "I have something special planned for you tomorrow." I blushed. "I want to take you out to eat but I know that isn't your scenery. That's all I can say." He said and brushed my hair behind my ear. I looked up and kissed him gently on the lips. He deepened the kiss and we switched places. He held me up from falling as I melted into the kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. He brought us to the bed and placed towels down. He made love to me and after I was shocked. I was so happy with emotion that I just stared at him. He smiled at me and gave me a tender kiss on the lips. I was carried to the bathroom and he got us cleaned up. I've never been so happy. When we got in bed he wrapped us up in covers. "You don't have to say it back." He said kissing my cheek and I got comfortable on my side. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you." I whispered and grabbed his hand and held it as I drifted away to sleep.

....

The next day I woke up alone. I frowned. I sat up but the door opened. "Ah ah ah ah." He said and had a tray of food. He set it down on the bed and stuffed pillows behind me. He removed the covers and placed the tray in front of me. There was fruit, French toast sticks, grits, eggs, and bacon.

"You didn't have to." I said and he shook his head.

"Nonsense. Your special to me." He said, and kissed me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to kiss me again.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded. I started eating. "Aren't you going to eat?"

No, I had coffee." He said.

"Eat!" I said, and he smiled. We ate together. "Open your mouth." I said and I threw a grape in. "The baby is kicking." I said and he moved the tray and rubbed my stomach. He was so fascinated. He kissed my stomach all over.

"I want to name her Emilia....after her mother." He said, and I looked at him. "I want you to help me raise her. You are her biological mom." He said.

"Jax...." I said and he frowned.

"You are Emily. Take some time and think about it. Let's not ruin the moment. I got some oils and lotion to give you a massage." He said and rubbed the lotion on my legs and gave my swollen ankles a massage. It felt so good. He moved up to my shoulders and all the tension seemed to disappear. I was in heaven.

....

"Baby wake up let's eat." He said and I awaken. "You missed lunch. I don't want you to starve." He said and I was so excited to see what he planned for tonight.

"I have to put on a bathing suit! I hope my old one fits. Don't laugh!" I said.

"I won't. Whatever you put on I know will look gorgeous on you. Meet me out back I be preparing." He said and I nodded. He left and I quickly found my bathing suit and put it on. I finally could fit the top. The bottoms were a struggle at first but I finally got them on. I slipped a tee on to cover and went down the stairs slowly. I made it out back and got emotional. He had a table that was decorated so elegant. There were candles and flowers. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I noticed he went to swim shorts and a tee. Most definitely different than his normal everyday suits outfit. We got to the table and he helped me take a seat.

"I am so sorry I didn't get you anything. I will get you a gift tomorrow." I said.

"Don't. I just want to show you how much you mean to me. Happy Valentines." He said.

"Happy Valentines." I said smiling. Our plates held lasagna, salad, and on the side he had a plate of fries. I laughed. We ate, and made small talk. "I feel so guilty and so bad." I finally spoke.

"What happened?" He asked looking scared.

"For the baby....if I was to help you raise her I will feel guilty. She was a contract, she would know. She would know I was going to leave her and...." I said sobbing i to my hands.

"Emily....it's going to be fine. When the time come we will address it, but you being there and helping raising her will show her that you care and love for her. Don't you worry about a thing Okay. Everything will be fine." He said scooting close to me and rubbing my side. I nodded and grabbed my plate of fries and ate them dipping them into my favorite sauces. I laid my legs on his lap and munched happily.

"What are we doing next?" I asked placing the plates down.

"Swimming." He said and I smiled.