Chapter Seven

At six in the morning I got a call from Bryson's girlfriend. She said she needed me to come over for Bryson's emergency. I slipped on pants on top of my shorts and put my flats on and rushed downstairs.

"Emmy there you are. I made you one of my mothers parfait breakfast meal." She said but I rushed past her.

"Emily!" Jax called after me. I got in my car and rushed off. Thank goodness he had it brought here. I got my inhaler and breathed in. I drive as quickly as I could to the apartment. When I got there I rushed inside and they yelled surprise.

"You guys I cant believe you right now!" I yelled and grabbed a pillow and hit them.

"Your belly!" Kelsey yelled.

"I know. His girlfriend is back and driving me crazy. I'm supposedly going to be on a diet. I'm not I just want to strangle her. I was taken to the kitchen. There was three pancakes with a candle in it. I got emotional and blew it out.

"You can't open it until one o'clock." Bryson said giving me a gift. I forgot all about my birthday. Kelsey and I went shopping and I got a bigger size nurse costume. I was going to that party even if I had to go by myself.

"Hey you can be my plus one if you want." I said.

"I would love to but Bryson is taking me out to dinner tonight. I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't apologize. We need to get you an outfit." I smiled. We went shopping and got our nails done. I dropped her off and decided to go out for food. I didn't want to go back home. I knew he was probably worrying but I didn't care. I got a burger with fries and took my time and ate.

When I finally got home I grabbed the gift box and walked inside. "Where have you been!? We have been worried sick." Jax yelled.

"Sorry I got an emergency call. It was more important than anything. I got to go to my room." I said slipping away. I went to my room and found my phone on my bed. I FaceTime Bryson and he answered.

"Present time!" I squealed. It was twenty minutes well over one. I opened the box and was gifted the charm bracelet I broke this summer. It was a gift from my mom. "Bryson." I said covering my mouth.

"I'm glad you like it. I even added two more to finish your bracelet off." He said and I wish I could hug him right now.

"Thank you so much....I miss her so much...." I sobbed.

"I know Em. She's watching down on you, and love ms you so much." He said and I nodded. The door opened.

"Lunch is made. You shouldn't have skipped out on breakfast. You will be hungry today, but no need to worry I have snacks in the refrigerator." Gigi said disregarding my privacy and the fact that right now wasn't a good time.

"I'll talk to you later Em." Bryson said and I said my goodbyes.

"I ate already." I said without looking up at my phone.

"You can't do that. Your under contract. We have control over what you eat and do. You will not be feeding my baby junk and garbage. I don't care what you used to eat but since my baby is in that stomach you eat what I tell you." Gigi snapped and I got angry. I didn't want to get onto her level. Be far of a drop. She left the room and I got up and locked my door and kicked it. I wish I never got pregnant for them.

"Hey calm down. She's gone." He said and tried to hug me.

"Leave!" I snapped. I turned my back to him. Bryson was right.

"Emily come on." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"No. Leave I don't want to talk." I said trying to push me away.

"I'm sorry." He said and I shook my head in anger.

"Could you leave. It's bad enough I can't because I'm on contract." I snapped.

"Emily come on. I will talk to her." He said.

"Stop saying that because you and I both know that isn't true. I want to leave!" I said pushing him away. "I don't want to stay here. I can't do this." I said walking away from him. I sat on my bed and he sat next to me.

"I promise I will. I didn't know she was coming. She's unpredictable she won't stay. She has important job offers always. She will leave and we will get to be alone like you like." He said grabbing my hand. "Trust me give it some time as she will be in another country for a few months." He said and I rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me.

"It's not even her. I just want my space and freedom. I want to eat what I want. To not be told what to do twenty-four seven. I've been taking care of myself for years. I know how to do it and now I have a baby inside of me so I need to eat double the portion. Her food smells and I don't like it. I have cravings. I can't eat  the way her "mother" ate. It's not something I am used to. I have to eat the way I do to maintain my energy and health." I said.

"I agree and I will tell her to back off. Now let's put a smile on that face." He said I was pushed back on the bed. He kissed along my jaw. I smiled and he looked at me and smirked. "That's the smile I know." He said.

....

I panted and he hurried and put his clothes on. "I will run a bath of water. I will go talk to Gigi." He said and kissed me gently against the lips. I nodded still needing my time to rest. He got my bubble bath water started and I looked at the time. The party was in two hours. I got up and grabbed a towel and got in the tub as it filled up. The warm water was very relaxing. I cleaned my body and got out. I slipped on my costume and this one fit even better. I did my makeup and made my way to my room. He was there on my bed starring at every inch of me. I blushed. "She's not here yet. You look sexy." He said and I thanked him silently. I got a pair of my heels and put them on. "Are you sure you want to go to the party or lay here with me. I think I could use a nurse help." He smirked standing up walking towards me.

"Maybe later." I laughed out loud as sucked on my neck grabbing my butt. "I have to go." I said, and I grabbed my bracelet and put it on.

"Why were you crying before?" He wanted to know and I showed him the bracelet.

"My mom gave it to me as a gift, and I broke it. Bryson got it fixed and added two more charms. I couldn't afford to fix it because the guy quoted me too much." I shook my head trying not to get emotional again.

"That was nice of him." He said, and I nodded. "Get your phone. I will drop you off and pick you up in an hour."

"Two hours."

"An hour an half."

"Fine." I pouted and grabbed my phone.

"No pouting." He said grabbing my hand and we walked downstairs together.