1

Six years later...

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight XXX to SEOUL,SOUTH KOREA. We are now inviting those passengers....."

°°°

Jihoon POV

"Where did I put the file?" I mumbled under my breath while searching for the things.

I lifted the pile of papers on the office table,open the drawer and close it back.Going to cupboard,open it again and close it after that.Going front and backwards while thinking.

Until..

Some soft knocks against my office room reached into my earshot.I stop on his trace and turned around.

"Come in."

Then a young lady in her pink sweat shirt and black pants welcomed into my room with a black file over her arm.

"Hyeri?What are you doing here?Didn't I inform all of you not to work today due to my birthday party will held this night?"

Hyeri just smile and nod.

"Yes,you're sir.I'm here just for giving back your file that you asked me to complete on previous day." She handed the black file towards me and I instantly took it.

Opening the file and flipped through the pages.Then,a deep relief sigh escaped from my lips.

I closed the file and turned to look on Hyeri.

"I'm searching for this file in thirty minutes already,you know.Thank you for give this back.I'm so forgetfull this lately." I nagged to myself while Hyeri just chukkled with covered her mouth.

"Of course you're,young man..You just keep busy with your works until forget to have enough rest."

The sudden women's voice made the both of me and Hyeri looked towards the direction.

"Omma..." I whinned where my Mom gave a smile while shook her head.

Soon Hyeri meet my Mom's eyes,she politely bowed her head,showed respect to the elder or more specific her big boss.

"I think,my work here already done.I will take a leave now." Hyeri said. Mom and I nodded our head.

"Before that,Hyeri..don't forget to come to my party tonight." I reminded her.

"My pleasure,sir." With that,she left me and my Mom alone in the room.My Mom faced me and walked towards my direction.

"Today is your birthday.Stop working and let enjoy,sweety." She said while patted my arm.

I heaved a sigh and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Today will be the fifth time I'm celebrating my birthday alone without her,omma..When she will comeback?Did she already forget her twin here?Does she didn't know what mean by lonely is??I miss her,omma."

Mom heaved a sigh.She took out the file from my grab and put it onto my messy table.

Being a CEO myself at my mother's company not a really an easy task. Even if I am the son of the president, still it hard for me.A CEO in my young age which is 24 years old guy is so challanging.

"Jihoon..stop think on the negative way.She is your twin and ofcourse she miss you.Stop saying she forget you, okay?That nonsense." Mom comforted.

Deep in my heart,I wanted to talk back but remember who is the lady infront of me is my Mom which always with me in every matter from being an intern in the company until a CEO....made me need to shut myself from talking.