51

Our vacation almost end. Feeling abit sad since I need to go back to the hectic days,weeks and months in work days.

I very thankful towards Jungkook's father for recommanded me to spend time with my husband,Jungkook.So does,Jihoon himself.Telling me to do the same thing.

I could not deny that my happiness while having time with Jungkook,just like this was able making me smile wider than usual.

Eventhough,we have some bad thing happened towards us.Such like,my mysterious illness.

I don't think that was a serious disease neither that was an exactly a disease.Since it happen whenever the memories was trying to come back. For me,it was something natural for a person who had amnesia like me.

Becauss of that disease I was not able remember my past memories.To remember my moments with Jungkook in the past.The moment where we had created indirectly or directly.Jungkook didn't allowed me to remember it.He scared if the same thing that happened at the amusement park,would happen again in the future.

Sigh.

I lost of words.I didn't know what should I feel but I'm sure that in deep of my heart,I felt a bit unsatisfication about this.I want to remember him.I want to know more about our past together but because of that mysterious disease,I need to put the thoughts away.

Sometimes I also had been thinking either that was truely natural or not to have that as kind of symptom. Because it always end up by hurting my head and bleeding nose.

However,I still didn't have feeling or instinct to go to doctor to have any check up.Since I believe that just a symptom,some kind natural matters that will happen for a person like me,thus I didn't bother to do it.

Even,it always made me wonder.

I chinned up to the mirror infront of me,looking at myself that was covered with bathrobe.I just done my showered and now I was applying my body lotion over my body.Jungkook had took turn to have shower after me.Guess,he still in the shower.

That deep thoughts drew me stop in the middle of what am I doing.

That's was nothing,Jiyeon.Not even serious disease.Just a natural symptom.

Heaving a deep breath,I continued to apply the lotion again.But,it suddenly turn to halt for the second time when a pair of arms encircled my waist from behind,pressing my back against his hard firm chest that covered with bathrobe as well.

I guess.

"You smell sweet." He said and kissed my neck.My eyes widened on his action.Just like that,my heart start beating faster than it already is.

My eyes shifted to look at the mirror,on our reflection.Jungkook's face was diving into my crook of neck,sniffling my scent,kissed my neck from ear to my collarbone.

It gave me shiver down my spine.Silently trembling under his touch.His warmth breeze made my head slightly tilted on other side, giving him more spaces for him to concur.

Now,I'm feeling hot.

My lower tummy start forming a tight knot in every single Jungkook kissed on my bare skin.Appearence of butterflies finally could feel in my tummy.The feeling of satisfication and pleasure.

I could not do anything,except let him do whatever he did onto me.My hand that I placed over my laps, slowly turned to a fist,clutched the bathrobe.

As he suddenly bit my neck gently,this would be my first time I made that sound.

"J-Jungkook-ah."

He stopped.My heart was throbbing violently against my chest.The chest of mine were moved up and down without I can control to keep it in normal pace.

I could not turn around to face him at my back so I met his eyes on the mirror.His eyes were darkened but his lovely gaze is more powerful there.

A soft smile then curled up on his lips.He back off for a few steps which nade my heart instantly shattered.

He stop after doing that?

My eyes were not leaving his on the mirror,until his hands clasped my arms from behind and slowly turned me around to face him.

Jungkook bent his body a bit to reach my level.Our face were closed,just an inch made our face seperate.The breathes were mixing between us in the air.His warmth mint breeze was fanning my face.

"Love,Can I..have...."

He paused for a moment.Thinking a right word to slip out from his tounge. But,I know already what he wanted to talk about.But still,I want to hear it from him.

"Have my present as your husband?"

He continued.As he said that,I noticed his apple cheeks were turning into a shade pink.

How cute,my husband is.Where is the guy that teased me just now?

A warmth smile crept on my lips which lightened his face automatically.Without answer him in a proper way,I grabbed his neck and colided our lips in gentle movement.

***

Don't forget to tap the star below.Thank your for read and for those who vote.Do leave comments too.Feel free to share with your friends.

Thank you💕