39

*Flashback*

" Whenever Jungkook told me that he want to go to Mina house..I was really surprise.Because I never expect he would say that.Since he never talk about something like that before."

Based on what had the members said,Jungkook involved in the accident while he was in his way to Mina unnie's house.Which is the place that I stay at.

"But after listen to Jimin's explaination, I know why he really wanna go there." I felt Jin oppa's gaze shifted towards me.

I had lost of my energy,crying in my Mom and my Dad's arms.Thus,I didn't budge either to respond on what had they talk about.

I'm feeling relief the others were not attack him like Jihoon did to him this morning.

He explained everything towards them and they were listen to it,absorbing it carefully in their mind.But,I still felt bad for made him explaint everything instead do it by myself.

I closed my eyes,snuggled my head against my Mom's arm which that accidentally took her attention.

"He will be fine." Mom reassuringly said while caressed my arm,up and down in motion.

Mom's voice attract the other attention as well as I felt their gaze pierce inside me.

Without knowing for how much time already,tears rolled on my cheeks again.

"What if he cannot make it?"

°°°

I took his cold hand and intertwined my fingers and his tighter,sharing my warmth with him.

He still unconscious.

Jungkook gotten wrapped around his head and also have some bruises over his body.He looks lifeless.His cheeky cheeks before already sunk deep and his bangs also had grown so much until covered his eyes.

I'm sorry.

I placed his back of hand against my cheek as I closed my eyes,made the tears freely rolled on my cheeks follow the Newton's Law.

"Please wake up."

"I miss you."

"Pleaseeeee."

I kissed his hand softly.The hold between my hand and his became tighter as my body started shaking due the heavy tears I held inside.I could not cry so much again.

"Jiyeon."

I sniffled and turned to the direction. A guy in long white coat and the stethoscope hang over his neck , walked towards me with his signature boxy smile on his lips.

"T-Taehyung O-Oppa."

I put Jungkook's hand on the bed, beside his body and I wiped the tears on my cheeks away after that.

"Until when you want to cry like this?" He asked,settled himself on a stool beside me,by Jungkook's hospital bed.

I wet my lips,sniffling and averted my gaze on Jungkook's fragile form.

"The doctor said,he didn't get any heavy or serious injury..But why he still unconscious after two days already?"

"Does he hate me that much?Does he plan not to meet me again?"